Everton, West Ham and West Brom (reportedly) eyeing up Dunk

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's a fair question. If I talked to as many scouts as BG, Operation Yew Tree would be smashing my door in.

Read my post just before yours it is only 2 that I known for some years. So cubs, scouts brownies and girl guides have nothing to fear. In Dunks case anything is possible but not at the fees banded about on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Dunk a good player? Reading between the lines on here, i thought he wasn't championship standard, let alone Prem. I'm sure it was reported back in the summer that WHU were after him and the general consensus of opinion was to "snap our hands off" for the cash.
He's young, English, ball playing centre half.
One day he'll be very good, currently he's plenty good enough for the Championship.

As is customary for the Albion we have a conveyor belt of centre half's coming through.
Contractually Dunk isn't going anywhere unless it's a pooh load of cash.
At which point one of at least 3 others get to step up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO we should keep him unless we receive an outstanding offer that we cant afford to turn down. 12 months ago he was a back up player with prospects. He has now stepped up to be a first choice if he continues to improve in 12 months time I would think the scouts will be looking at him hard.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Read my post just before yours it is only 2 that I known for some years. So cubs, scouts brownies and girl guides have nothing to fear. In Dunks case anything is possible but not at the fees banded about on here.

Ignore the pisstakes from those who struggle to believe that you may have some connections. I find the little tit bits interesting

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Only joking BG. As you know, I have always been a big fan of yours on here.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No chance. Paul Barber will rubbing his hands as it'll mean he gets another big bonus by reducing our debts by selling our remaining gold nugets and not reinvesting.

Barber bashing is boring.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

L

litmanen

Yes because he signed a contract extension. Keep up.

I finally found a BBC's news article about Dunk extending his contract until 2018. Even if many newspapers have apparently not published it, it's still a bit strange that Transfermarkt has not notice the contract extension. The site is usually reliable.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lewis-dunk/profil/spieler/148153

According to Transfermarkt, his contract with Brighton would end this summer, so that would mean that he could move for free anywhere he want's.
But is that false information then?

I finally found a BBC's news article about Dunk extending his contract until 2018. Even if many newspapers have apparently not published it, it's still a bit strange that Transfermarkt has not notice the contract extension. The site is usually reliable.

Why the heck have you been wasting your time looking at the transfermarkt site for (incorrect) details of Albion player contracts, when you should have been looking at this? - NSC's accurate listing of Albion contract durations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports