Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Sean Dyche really doesn’t rate Brighton does he? He has some sort of hex over us so I guess that is fair enough. He always talks about us like we have upset him somehow.

Let’s hope that we overcome the Dyche curse when we could not overcome the Fulham one. It feels unlikely to me. It seems that whenever we play Everton we face a fit and firing DCL. He is the one striker I think owns dunk.
He’s probably still upset that we complained about Joey Barton’s assaults on Kayal

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
The recent stats don’t make good reading, Everton winning and us stuttering. However, there was no midweek fixture so the players should be fit and ready , to be unleashed upon those Northern Toffees ..... or something like that . Best wishes to all making the journey, :albion2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s a shame Dyche has turned things around there. The Premier League would be a better place without him.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On our way. Slight hiccup with the coach door, but the driver turned it off and back on again after letting out air. Honestly.
4:20 alarm roll on Amsterdam when it's a 6:00 alarm.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wouldn't!
I would why not??

I'm addicted to watching Brighton live (at the stadium or on a stream) if I didn't I think I would have a breakdown.

The last couple of games I've watched on a transatlantic flight I bought WiFi on 3 devices and switched between them as BA throttles the connection after a bit. It cost me 50 quid each game.

And if I remember correctly the 2 games were the woeful 0-0 Vs Leeds at home and the 3-0 home defeat by Burnley. Painful.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Not going to be an easy game today. No doubt will be an interesting team selection.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
It’s a shame Dyche has turned things around there. The Premier League would be a better place without him.
Far too early to say he's turned things around. He's had a couple of good results in the last few weeks. More to do with Calvert-Lewin returning than Dyche finally getting some message across.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here