Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great win, no bookings leading to suspensions, decent rest for a number of the squad ahead next week, confidence surging, Welbeck back, Dunk close to a return. What a brilliant week.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Chelsea v Liverpool - guaranteed first
Leeds v Burnley - amazing Elland Road atmosphere...
Brentford v Villa - comeback, and why isn't Gerrard doing better....

Oh - and Brighton won.
This (almost)

What has gone wrong at Everton/Benitez under pressure ... oh and Brighton won.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We’ve had worst weeks before

I for one am going to celebrate this one. Brilliant times for The Albion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well what a great win and week. Bit nervous when Everton got their second though.

Mac Allister fast becoming one of the first names on the team sheet, brilliant performance. Dan Burn was immense too, they all played well.

one weird thing - final 10 minutes (including extra time) suddenly we decide to stop playing tippy tappy at the back when we would have wassted precious minutes and have the ball for longer and instead start hoofing into their half and frequently gave them the ball back. risky tactics but it worked :)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great win, no bookings leading to suspensions, decent rest for a number of the squad ahead next week, confidence surging, Welbeck back, Dunk close to a return. What a brilliant week.
Plus Sam Johnstone, West Brom's very decent keeper one of 2 straight reds today who will miss the FAC, along with Clarke and Molumby.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I thought bookings were wiped clean at Year end ???
At half way stage, which was late due to postponements. Today was our mid season game.

Need 10 bookings for a suspension now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Brillant brillant result- but a horrible second half watch. We stopped attacking in the first 10 mins of the second half and then proceeded to give it away too much from loose passing and not putting a tackle in. I was just waiting for the last minute 3rd Everton goal. Who cares though- result says Everton 2 Albion 3.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The way Mac Argie is performing we can keep the Turnmeister as backup or let him move on if he wants, with many thanks for his 5 glorious slo-mo spinning years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here