Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blimey amazing defending in that half to keep a clean sheet, Everton had so much pressure at various points

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They looks like a really poorly coached team, very surprising for a Rafa side. Can’t see him having much longer there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just don't let one in early

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I know he’s missed a pen but if I was DCL I’d be thinking I could do better than this lot

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Stand firm lads. Don't be bullied. I don't want the narrative after the game to be that we're knackered and this was one game too far as Everton get a scrappy 2-2.

45 more minutes lads then a big break. Put it all in. We've got subs who can come on too. I'd be tempted to being on Lamptey to push them back if they were able to get one (please no). We can score more.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Made Everton look like Sunday league all.across the pitch.

The FSW will have to go some to reverse that.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Justice imho and this is why.

In the first 100+ years of pro football, that was never a penalty.

Barely a touch, watch the Everton player from start to finish, he had no intention of playing the ball. His trajectory was purely set to be touched by Mwepu. Then the grown man, an athlete, finished it off with the gravity whore flourish.

In any other era, the Everton player’s only thoughts would’ve been to create an opening, to stay on his feet and he would’ve done.

I’m consistent on this, Connolly’s diving didn’t enamour me one bit.

Probably the worst thing about the modern game.

I agree, but all the time refs give a penalty for that, players will carry on falling over.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
My worry is that Everton surely can't be that shit for another 45 mins. We also never seem to be able to play two similar halves. Fingers crossed as it would be lovely to beat these.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I know You must not wish Your life away, but if the next 45 minutes was wooshed into eternity in a flash I wouldn't be too fussed...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone fancy making a challenge?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here