Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton v Newcastle on SKY

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just me that read this extract from the BBC website abotut he game and had a snigger? :lol:

BBC Radio 5 live's Kevin Kilbane at Goodison Park

"What a goal. Romelu Lukaku produced a great turn. Ross Barkley then pulled off Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - his movement was excellent. When you see a goal like that you see what a great English talent Barkley is."

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Newcastle are like a Fat Dracula, nothing but chips and crosses. No creativity whatsoever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly Pardews days are numbered, well not that sad

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sadly Pardews days are numbered, well not that sad

Surely they can't afford to pay off his ten year deal or whatever the fools gave him.

As for Joe Kinnear, he'll probably claim this is due to Yohan Kebab not playing. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have you been on HOLIDAY dear BOY ? I haven't SEEN you on here for a FEW days

No I have been in the cooler for a few days, I repent my sins

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Barkley is an exciting player, he has to start for England. As for Lukaku, Chelsea's loss is Everton's gain. Mourinho is a great manager but it looks like he's messed up on this one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barkley is an exciting player, he has to start for England. As for Lukaku, Chelsea's loss is Everton's gain. Mourinho is a great manager but it looks like he's messed up on this one.

Wasn't Lukaku top scorer at West Brom last season ?

Agreed on Barkley another good Everton youth product

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cabaye wonderstrike, game on.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just the faint whiff of a comeback here, since they took that mwahog-mwaiga or whatever his name is at CB they look better. Absolute turd for the goals they conceded

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So what have we learned tonight?

Lukaku HAS to play games, hence being loaned to a team who will play him. Ross Barkley is a superb player who also needs to play, and not do a Jordan Henderson and jump at the first "big club" who want him - stay put and be first choice in your best position. Cabaye is a wonderful player with sublime technical skills, Pardew is an idiot, and Joe Kinnear is the most hilarious joke in world football.

So, nothing new then. Great game of football, 3-2 final score with another goal for Loic Rémy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here