Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I really fear this 1 probably as much as the villa game. Everton under Lampard I would of gone for us to win but, under Dyche and last season at the Amex!! They have turned a corner and on a high whereas we are a bit lightweight with injures. We'll be there and hoping my lady will keep her run going (never seen us lose)at games since she's become a fan. Going for a 4-1 loss

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread isn't as good when it's started by someone who isn't very rich.

1-0 to Everton and this board going into meltdown.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Everton have won five of their last 7 games. We've won one of our last 7 (against a league one level Ajax). We have only kept one clean sheet all season(against league one level Ajax).

Last time we played we couldn't cope with their counter - we had nothing in midfield(Caicedo was rb I think). We still have nothing in midfield to stop their counter so I can't see things being much different to last time.

My hope is that with a full week preparation we'll be fully rested and will have worked on a game plan to counteract Dycheball. Kind of like we did with Newcastle earlier this season after they battered us last year.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Haven't done this for weeks as I don't think I got a single point last season, but here we go.
2-1 Everton. Not going to be an easy game by any means, not got a good feeling about this at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here