[Albion] Everton Tickets

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
LV3 239 Seats available
LV4 61 Seats available
LV1 256 Seats available

6 sold in an hour... is nobody interested? So much for people moaning about Loyalty Points system being a lockout.
It is. Some of us have given up, and I'm certainly not interested in a ticket for one of the least attractive matches we'll play - miles away, shit stadium with awful views, we never win.

6 sold in an hour - can't think why. :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
LV3 239 Seats available
LV4 61 Seats available
LV1 256 Seats available

6 sold in an hour... is nobody interested? So much for people moaning about Loyalty Points system being a lockout.

Well I think [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] has nailed why.

TBF it isn't a lockout and I think the main complaints this season have not been that. It's been about having the right tickets available to the right people; better seats on sale earlier on and enough seats taken up by the club to at least allow a chance of it to go a couple of tiers. This has been more right than wrong recently and I've been able to get my son's points up with reasonably easy trips to Villa and Saints.

If anyone thought Everton would sell out they need their head seeing to.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It is. Some of us have given up, and I'm certainly not interested in a ticket for one of the least attractive matches we'll play - miles away, shit stadium with awful views, we never win.

6 sold in an hour - can't think why. :rolleyes:

But it isn't a lockout. This is the type of fixture where many could bag some points but can't be bothered. As someone else pointed out, you've hit the nail on the head, some only want to go to the attractive fixtures!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But it isn't a lockout. This is the type of fixture where many could bag some points but can't be bothered. As someone else pointed out, you've hit the nail on the head, some only want to go to the attractive fixtures!!

Well Titanic said "So much for people moaning about Loyalty Points system being a lockout" by which I assume he meant that the current system ensures the season ticket holders who have the time and money to go all over the place get to see the most in demand games. Naturally there is both justice and truth in that, but there is a by-product which is that other regular fans simply give up trying to buy tickets on the (sometimes mistaken) assumption that they won't qualify. So people get out of the habit of following the club, which ought to be concerning.

What is slightly annoying is to have people who get whatever tickets they want then point at the shittest, most miserable away trip of the season and say "see, there are tickets there, you just can't be arsed".

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Well Titanic said "So much for people moaning about Loyalty Points system being a lockout" by which I assume he meant that the current system ensures the season ticket holders who have the time and money to go all over the place get to see the most in demand games. Naturally there is both justice and truth in that, but there is a by-product which is that other regular fans simply give up trying to buy tickets on the (sometimes mistaken) assumption that they won't qualify. So people get out of the habit of following the club, which ought to be concerning.

What is slightly annoying is to have people who get whatever tickets they want then point at the shittest, most miserable away trip of the season and say "see, there are tickets there, you just can't be arsed".

While i agree that earlier in the season with the club sometimes taking reduced allocation away ticketing was problematic i do feel it right to point out that looking at the last six away games to go on sale five of these ( Everton , Chelsea , Man u , West ham and Aston villa ) went or will go all the way to purchase history !
Only Southampton sold out earlier than the last tier and even that went to my albion + members !
If you also take into account the 2 away and one home matches in the carabao cup there has most likely been much more opportunity this season than most to both see the Albion and to boost up loyalty points .
I might also add that in general this season the best seats were held back to the lower tiers of loyalty points for reasons already covered thus causing some of those most loyal in the top tier to complain . So the old adage about not pleasing everyone is most certainly true !

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
No posts since 30th?.

On sale to all STH today.

LV3 239 Seats available
LV4 62 Seats available
LV1 261 Seats available

Is it possible this will justify the club approach to releasing away tickets... and the Upper Tiers are not going to open at all ??

Judging by the fact that we have only sold about 700 so far i would say it is more likely than not that the upper tiers will not open , but i guess there are several reasons why sales are slow ( xmas , finances , covid , poor views , current form , etc ) . There is still time though and as an example the Man u tickets which after a couple of days being on sale to purchase history were near to 300 available have gradually gone down to about 80 . I also think like GB has stated that it was pretty much a no brainer that this would struggle but perhaps not as much as it currently appears .

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just an update for those interested , since being on sale to all season ticket holders for three days sales have been about 120 . Still over 400 available in the 3 blocks currently released so will definitely go to purchase history next week . I suppose not entirely unexpected especially in light of some of the pictures posted on this thread !

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Quite a few seem to have just become available whereas when I last looked it said sold out. We have bought 3. No idea if I will be well enough but it’s something exciting to look forward to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here