Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton Ticket Help

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Off to Everton today and while I’ve received my ticket email, the link doesn’t work to activate and download it.

Supporter services take match day off so can’t reach the club by phone and no reply as of yet to my email. Anyone know how I can get in touch with the club?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Access the email on your phone and you should be able to download it to your Google or Apple wallet

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When you say "it doesn't work" - what actually happens?

I think we'd need more specific details and/or screenshots to try and help.

Wealden Seagull

May 15, 2022
Had a similar issue with my sons i phone, rang yesterday, they knew of the issue, a few people had the link but the "add" button didn't appear so they had to reset/ resend it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Off to Everton today and while I’ve received my ticket email, the link doesn’t work to activate and download it.

Supporter services take match day off so can’t reach the club by phone and no reply as of yet to my email. Anyone know how I can get in touch with the club?
Phone Everton, they'll be working and should be able to resolve

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think if you use the chat on the Help section of brightonandhovealbion.com - and just type "speak to agent" then you'll get some help via that as they normally work on the mornings of matchdays.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Am genuinely surprised that there's not some kind of matchday helpline provided by Supporter Services. Also genuinely surprised that anyone would wait until matchday to download their ticket

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
It does say on the away info threat/email from the club:

If you are having trouble with your mobile ticket, please request a duplicate to be printed by emailing Supporter Services with the subject "Everton Duplicate” alongside your fan number and the ticket seat details. Please continue your journey to the ground, please be assured this inbox is being checked up to kick off, and a ticket will be available for you to collect at Goodison Park.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Jnr tried to download tickets this morning whilst driving to ground. No joy and disappeared from phone wallet. Got to ground and Everton ticket office not helping as ‘ not their server’ Any ideas on options??

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Am genuinely surprised that there's not some kind of matchday helpline provided by Supporter Services. Also genuinely surprised that anyone would wait until matchday to download their ticket
I had tried throughout the week, but assumed that was just a website error each time. All sorted in the end, sent an email and picked up paper ticket.

Issue then was the Everton steward didn't believe it was a legit ticket as "all our tickets are mobile" and took it off me; had to go back to the ticket office for them to say it was fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here