Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton next

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Gonna be a hard game but I think on our day we can beat them. I believe our team can beat anybody from what i've seen so far this season. But against the top sides if we don't take our chances they punish you for it. This will be tougher than United and Chelsea.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not the happiest of grounds...when was the last time we got a point there (happy to be corrected).

Three defeats out of four games played won’t look good no matter how well we’ve played.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What’s with the let’s roll over and hand Everton 3 points, we are on fine form ourselves, Spurs struggled to do what we did easily dispatch Newcastle.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
As long as the lads don’t let their heads drop after getting SHAFTED and continue to play the way they have so far this season, we have nothing to fear Saturday or indeed in this division. We are a few tweaks away from a very good top half side.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not the happiest of grounds...when was the last time we got a point there (happy to be corrected).

Three defeats out of four games played won’t look good no matter how well we’ve played.

October 1982. To be fair, we've only ever played there eight times, drawing twice.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would love an albion 100th minute equaliser to even things out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shouldn’t fear anyone the way we’re playing, but we need to take our chances and not play any sloppy balls in our own half. We’re a match for anyone if we can do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Shouldn’t fear anyone the way we’re playing, but we need to take our chances and not play any sloppy balls in our own half. We’re a match for anyone if we can do that.

That being said do you think gp has now gone to tb and said we should be on 9 points give me a better striker and we’ll be half way up the table sitting pretty come the end of the season

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That being said do you think gp has now gone to tb and said we should be on 9 points give me a better striker and we’ll be half way up the table sitting pretty come the end of the season

No I don’t. I think he’ll be saying we’ve got no backup for 3 goals in 3 games Maupay and Connolly who is making a total nuisance of himself, and then taking Trossard and March for extra shooting practice.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
No I don’t. I think he’ll be saying we’ve got no backup for 3 goals in 3 games Maupay and Connolly who is making a total nuisance of himself, and then taking Trossard and March for extra shooting practice.

I know they’ve both started the season well and any players watching must look at our style and think we’re a better prospect currently than at any other point. Someone like a Brewster who’s a natural finisher would be fab business

theboybilly

Everton will definitely be an attacking threat but are weak defensively - we need to go there and be on the front foot, press them back and play our football in their half. Do this and I think we’ve got a good chance of getting a result.

Not as good a front three as United and they haven't got Bruno Fernandes pulling the strings

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A tough game with them in their present form

We need to just go up there and do em. It’s Everton, so blooming what. No more excuses, all the other smaller clubs consistently upset the form book at such places. About bloody time we did. Expect more. Demand more. Believe in more. Victory, nothing less! :moo:

Everton 1 - 2 Albion (Dunk 66, Maupay pen. 90 + 17)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We need to just go up there and do em. It’s Everton, so blooming what. No more excuses, all the other smaller clubs consistently upset the form book at such places. About bloody time we did. Expect more. Demand more. Believe in more. Victory, nothing less! :moo:

Everton 1 - 2 Albion (Dunk 66, Maupay pen. 90 + 17)

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here