Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton need to BACK THE FUDGE OFF!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Contrary to the perceived wisdom on NSC, Bamba proved he is no mug last night, he had a good game and he certainly had March running scared too.

No 'mug' perhaps, but got utterly done for the games decisive moment.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yup, displayed the turning circle of the Ark Royal for Hemed's goal.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's testamony like that from such authority which makes you realise the boy's over the line. It's official, he's PL 'ready'. :facepalm:

More chance of snow in sudan than there is of him going this window.

Oh dear, didn't you hear about the weather in Khartoum today?

Seriously though you are absolutely right. Dunky is the best centre back in the Championship bar none in my opinion. He is going nowhere.

Bloom is not going to sell Dunk. The short term gain would be nothing compared to the gain from promotion the the PL. Then he can sell who the hell he wants. The other thing to consider is that Dunk is a Brighton boy. If he thinks he can play in the PL for us, he would probably rather do that, and prove his worth. If we don't go up, or we go up and come back down, he knows other clubs will come in for him. So it's a win win situation for him. It just doesn't make sense from anyones perspective to sell him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not surprised that they would be interested. If we don't go up this year. I'd love to see him go to Everton. I have no concerns about him being sold in this transfer window.

Then you are not a Brighton fan...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The fact that we hardly had another shot on target would suggest he did quite well. I think I might be a lone voice though

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Other than the one time he needed ti defend properly he was found wanting.

How many shots did we have on target? Five? I reckon to defend away against the team top of the division and contain us that well suggests somebody defended well, maybe it was the other Cardiff defenders? Most central defenders are turned now and again and that was one hell of a goal from Hemed.

I'm a bit of a Bamba fan, as you may have gathered :smile:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
How many shots did we have on target? Five? I reckon to defend away against the team top of the division and contain us that well suggests somebody defended well, maybe it was the other Cardiff defenders? Most central defenders are turned now and again and that was one hell of a goal from Hemed.

I was a big fan of his in the leeds game last year.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was a big fan of his in the leeds game last year.

I was thinking about that game last night when reading about how highly Warnock rates him. He was hilarious that night :lolol:

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Slightly confused as to why you would love this? It'd be pretty painful for me personally.

IF we don't go up I said. I think it's fair to assume that he would be sold in that scenario. If that is the case I'd love to see him do well and be successful at a big club. Everton would pay handsomely for his services, he'd be under a progressive coach who would develop him further. I'd wish him well. To suggest I'm not a Brighton fan because I'd like to see a home grown player progress in his career is quite ridiculous. I certainly wouldn't be in pain either. I followed Bobby Zamora's career with interest after he was sold, I'll do the same with Dunk should we not get promoted and he is sold.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
IF we don't go up I said. I think it's fair to assume that he would be sold in that scenario. If that is the case I'd love to see him do well and be successful at a big club. Everton would pay handsomely for his services, he'd be under a progressive coach who would develop him further. I'd wish him well. To suggest I'm not a Brighton fan because I'd like to see a home grown player progress in his career is quite ridiculous. I certainly wouldn't be in pain either. I followed Bobby Zamora's career with interest after he was sold, I'll do the same with Dunk should we not get promoted and he is sold.

Er, I didn't suggest you weren't an albion fan? I was just curious why you would 'love' to see him at another club. Poor choice of words perhaps???

Also, very different situation to BZ surely? We're pushing to get into top flight, i'd be gutted if he left even if I understood why.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I'm a bit of a Bamba fan, as you may have gathered [emoji2]
We were missing both of our first choice front pair though.......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

[emoji2] a fairly unique club I would suggest. If Baldock had played his night would have been a lot less comfortable.

Must have been the other 10 players [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
[emoji2] a fairly unique club I would suggest. If Baldock had played his night would have been a lot less comfortable.

Must have been the other 10 players [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

......... I thought Baldock was rubbish.......... all that running and never scores any goals...... etc etc yawn yawn.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm fairly certain Dunk signed a new contract this season with a promise he could go in the summer if we don't go up but will go nowhere before. No reason for him to sign a new one otherwise as he only signed one the year before.

First I'd heard of this - is this inside info or speculation on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here