Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton fc

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Hear what you are saying but think you're forgetting that only 5 years previously, Manure had been European cup winners!

Yeh, you’re right. Second to Man Utd in 74 rather than close to Man Utd would some up my feelings better. Everton going down would be a real shock for the footballing world and particularly for their North West/ North East Wales fan base.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Some nutter :facepalm:

Chop the goalpost in half and swap it with the Newcastle one, as Everton don’t seem to need it

“Stop oil” …stop fekin twats

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
What the hell has that knob cable tied himself to the post for?
Give him a good shoeing whilst cutting him down, then give him a proper shoeing when they drag him off. I don't give a toss what he's protesting about...I won't have my evenings entertainment ruined but a prat ****ing anout

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In his defence, the floppy-haired goon got closer to the goal than any of our strikers did against Spurs.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Allan screaming "**** off" at Mike Dean, who had absolutely nothing to do with it, was brilliant, particularly as MD just blanked him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Awful. No clear and obvious error. So the elbow on Burn against Chelsea wasn't a red, yet a late challenge there is a red. It is all subjective VAR, why I am turning against it now

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Agreed….I’d love to see a ref have the balls to stick to his decision

Took ages for a ref to look at the screen now we know the decision when one does

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
When I watch Everton I really struggle not to think "what the **** did they spend all that money on?"

Yep, and we think we've got problems. imagine being an Everton fan.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Awful. No clear and obvious error. So the elbow on Burn against Chelsea wasn't a red, yet a late challenge there is a red. It is all subjective VAR, why I am turning against it now

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

He was off the ground and he caught him with both feet. Whilst it wasn't an "over the ball" challenge it was a bit naughty. If he wanted to take one for the team all he had to do was trip him by catching one foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here