Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton Away - Digital Tickets

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Probably just my incompetence but I don’t have an add option
Does it look like this? Just click the link between the blue lines.

59867D1C-58BD-4348-AFBE-2BB1B4A4FC86.jpeg

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Does it look like this? Just click the link between the blue lines.

View attachment 155122
Thank you. I have done that and it does show me a ticket with my row, seat number etc. The bit that puzzled me was how to save it without having to go back to the email each time. I have a ‘Next’ option at the top of the page and that takes me to a page called Automatic Selection but nothing else.
As I say it’s probably just me - I should be in plenty of time at Goodison so hopefully if I do have a problem I can resolve it there. Thanks again

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Thank you. I have done that and it does show me a ticket with my row, seat number etc. The bit that puzzled me was how to save it without having to go back to the email each time. I have a ‘Next’ option at the top of the page and that takes me to a page called Automatic Selection but nothing else.
As I say it’s probably just me - I should be in plenty of time at Goodison so hopefully if I do have a problem I can resolve it there. Thanks again
If you have an iPhone it will be in your ‘wallet.’

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That’s just it - it isn’t - I only find it by reopening the email. Not to worry - thanks for your help
Just asking the obvious you are opening your email on your phone?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seemed the same technology as at The Amex, open wallet, access ticket and place on top of card reader light goes green, enter.
Just need other PL clubs to adopt this now and the waiting for tickets to arrive in the post, goes away.

Just need to ensure on long trips your mobile stays charged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here