Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever treated youself?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
To having a wee sitting down?

A friend of mine says every now and then he has a wee sitting down as he finds it comfortable and relaxing, to which I replied that's what a cracking shit is for!

Anyone else do this? I find it rather odd!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No.

I find when I sit down for a wee, my anus takes it as carte-blanche that I want to take a shit, and I end up defecating when I had no intention of doing so. I might not have my phone with me.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In Germany where there is no urinal they EXPECT you to wee sitting down. You see little signs of a bloke, standing up and weeing into a toilet bowl with a big red cross through them.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm a dreadful shot, so, I always wee sitting down.
If I don't, everything in the lavatory normally gets a golden shower...........except the lavatory.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
First thing in the morning or, if i wake up in the middle of the night, I will walk to the bathroom with my eyes still closed and sit down for my visit.

It means I can remain in a sleep-like state for as long as possible.

Though, if slightly intoxicated, this can lead to a nap on the toliet.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If im pissed when i get home, saves having to clean my foul stenching piss off the lino the next morning.

although if im in somebody else's house, f*** 'em.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm a dreadful shot, so, I always wee sitting down.
If I don't, everything in the lavatory normally gets a golden shower...........except the lavatory.
You need to put a ping-pong ball in the toilet, it gives you something to aim at and won't flush away. Sink that ball.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I will often sit down at home and pee. Far more comfortable and it is often on the toilet doing this when I update or check my twitter

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
You need to put a ping-pong ball in the toilet, it gives you something to aim at and won't flush away. Sink that ball.
Hmmm.....nice idea but, it'll be a bit smelly next time I play table tennis. I'd have a hell of a job explaining the stench of stale urine :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here