Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever seen that before?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Amazing how people see the game differently. I thought the forst was nowhere near a foul. They were both running at a fair pace, the reading player stopped and Greer ran into him. Thought the second was a mild foul.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Greer had to go second offence - I think the ref missed it was just going to give a foul but the lino or 4th official told him so he changed it to a red

It always amazes me how many fans don't understand the rules of the game.

The other one is offsides they when think the lino is late flagging it but he's waiting to see if the player is interfering with play you cretins and whilst the player may now not be offside he might have come from an offside position which means he's still offside!!!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Pisses me off when fans dont know the rules. Every one thought he was given offside. Until I told them he touched the ball twice !

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I found myself having to explain that you can't be offside from a goalkick after people kept moaning about Ulloa taking up a position behind the defender when PIG was setting himself for a goalkick

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
52 years of watching the Albion and never seen a corner bounce back off the post to the corner taker who was then brought up for kicking the ball twice. Caused some consternation with some fans in the East.

Bring back Kit Napier!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Pisses me off when fans dont know the rules. Every one thought he was given offside. Until I told them he touched the ball twice !

You told everyone did you? ???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This.

The first foul was closer to a red than the second was to a yellow. ....

Yup, I wouldn't have been surprised at him being shown Red for the first one.

The second one looked to me (I am in the North end of WSU, though) like Drenthe deliberately ran into him looking for a foul.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It was one of those moments when, despite giving the official dogs abuse, you have to concede they DO know what they're doing (compared to most of us). I certainly didn't know that FA rule!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did the goalie get a hand on the ball? I think lots of people thought he had.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Greer had to go second offence - I think the ref missed it was just going to give a foul but the lino or 4th official told him so he changed it to a red

It always amazes me how many fans don't understand the rules of the game.

The other one is offsides they when think the lino is late flagging it but he's waiting to see if the player is interfering with play you cretins and whilst the player may now not be offside he might have come from an offside position which means he's still offside!!!

Glad/hope I don't sit near you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here