Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever pulled a minger?

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
Woke up the other night and realised that the 'classy' bird i'd gone to bed with the previous night turned out to have more facial hair than myself and dodgy, almost monobrow, eyebrows. The dangers of the poison we like to call alcohol.

Anyone else been in the same situation?...Please...somebody....the thought of stubble rash from her, from places further south than her eyebrows makes me need to hear that this has happened before.
:sick: :shootself

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, woke up next to this bird once who was so hairy I thought it was a bloke, before I escaped she even told me that she could not take baths or showers as she had an allergy to water and had to bathe in a sort of lotion !
Made my excuses etc etc but to my dismay my sister saw me in the students union on the ill fated night with my tongue down her throat, and still goes on about 'The bearded lady' to this day !

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
That is a VERY good point !

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
i happen to think i'm very attractive.....unfortunately i thought te young lady in question was at the time so i may have a distorted view on things.:drink:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harvey said:
i happen to think i'm very attractive.....

Hmmmmmmm??

Do you look like your avatar? :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have.

It wasn't pleasant.

Luckily I had an early exam so I made my excuses and kicked her out.:angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I used to be like that.

But now I am very fussy and I only ever pull if they are really fit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think a minger pulled me once in my youth.

This girl who my mate had been out with locked onto me at a night club.

Her Mum and Dad were away so I spent the night at her place, it was fun but I didn't fancy her that was the only problem.

Embarrassing when I saw her a few weeks later and said I'd forgotten her phone number

:p :p :p

Her name was Lorraine

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dwayne said:
happens most weeks if I'm lucky enough to pull anyone.

Because he doesn't want to pull a minger

:p :p :p

There was this bloke I used to see down the local who hung on the apron strings of the UGLIEST most HEINOUS and VILE MUNTER ..... I have ever set eyes upon. She chased every dosser she could right in front of him, and he reluctantly grovelled around her hoping she'd fail to pull . He was disrespected by all and sundry, ignored mostly, but patiently waited around this hose-monster bint like a bad rash .

It's strange to be thinking "is he really going out with her", but she really was an awful pugzilla of a dog !

I spose that loser must've been pussy-whipped beyond redemption, but has anyone else encountered such a story?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
never pulled a minger! only pure fit totty for me!(as ul see from my girl)

but mingers still need luvin! keep it up uranus :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here