Ever been caught?............

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
One thing I never got caught for and very proud of... some of you may remember that opposite St Mary's girl's school in Kemptown there used to be a walled hockey pitch which St Mary's used (now built over). It was bowl shaped and it was liked an old fashioned football ground without the terraces. Used to spend every free day climbing the walls and playign with my mates there. Our own football stadium. As the entrance was on the other side we always had more than enough time to escape before anyone could chase us.

Great days!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Worked for a leaflet delivery service in the eighties. Got caught shoving the lot down the drain.

Also got caught knocking one out in the living room with lady friend next door in her front garden whilst my curtains were open.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stealing lead of a disused Ballet school roof in Rotherfield when i was 17 (times were hard) fined £125
They had helicopters out, dogs etc etc waste of public money !
Years later it was raided by the Police as a possible terrorist training camp being run by the owners who had just bought it in 1985 and had us done for nicking lead BLOODY CHEEK !!!

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Caught wanking when I was 14 by my sister in the bathroom with a copy of Mayfair on the floor. Forgot to lock the door in my haste to knock one out. I couldn't look her in the eye for weeks through embarrassment. :blush:

Caught doing lines of coke in a nightclub toilet. Attendant was getting suspicious when I said I needed a shit every half an hour. :lolol: Got thrown out by a bouncer. Thankfully he didn't get the Police involved.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm quite pleased with this thread. It is amazing what people own up too, however alot of it is not necersarilty stuff you shouldn't have been doing. Worth the read though, keep em coming. Waiting to see if anyone has done time and owns up.

I would like to publicly apologise to Mr Collins of Horsham for writing Bollox on the wall of his house in Blackberrys when I was 10. Could say I was caught red handed, it took weeks to wash out of my hands.

Also I would like to apologise to a mate named Andrew (you know who you are). As kids we were climbing up a clay embankment and I reached the top first. I then turned and took a piss down the embankment to make it slippery, he slid all the way back down.

Last edited:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
got caught bollock naked with my mates in newman swiming pool one summers evening, bloke came out shouting and screaming with about 10 6th form girls and wanted to fight us , turned out he was former albion player Gerry Armstrong we legged it quick he was a loon by all accounts .

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The girlfriend caught me cheating yesterday. Was a stupid and careless mistake.

She said she's never going to play Monopoly with me again.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Was supposed to be staying at a friend one Friday night but we decided to go out to a local club and try our luck wth dodgy ID. We got let in (I can't remember if they checked the id or not) and they were running a lovely legs competition....it was the late 80's and I had neon orange tights on and a 6 inch pink neon mini skirt, so as fate intervened I won this daft competition (won a copy of Icehouse Man of Colours I think)...

Here was I thinking I'd got away with it scott free when next week it gets printed (photo and all) in the local paper....

Holy shite was I in trouble from my Dad....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Oh please please tell me you are female.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4818454 said:
Didn't she offer to do it for you?

No. :( And I'm sure it's the only cock that she's ever turned down as well mate.

Triggers twin, I think people are frightened of Edna using evidence for a prosecution if we reveal too many criminal deeds.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Vandalising a train on the way back from the home game v Nottingham Forest in 1973 - Juvenile Court
Urinating on public transport - caution
Stealing a table and 4 chairs from a hotal in Shanklin IOW - taking them down to the beach and sitting in them with my mates until the Old Bill turned up - Caution
Causing a girl to fall off her bike after some 'larking about' outside a pub - warning

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FA Cup Barnet away - kicked off in the car park of some pub, sadly the glass I lobbed landed on the roof of the meat wagon as it turned in the car park, fine
Taking and driving away a moped - fine
Charlton away - kicked off and ended up with 21 day custodial sentence, 2 weeks at Juvenile Detention in Suffolk

Oh and possibly the worst, shagged my mates girl friend for around 6 months - we were never friends again when he found out

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
When I was in year 5, Digimon's we're the shit and everyone had one...apart from me. Anyway, I got extremely jealous and during class time I sneaked out and stole this kid's Digimon out of his bag. Anyway, word got around I had this "new" Digimon that was identical to the one that had gone missing and the school knew it was me but couldn't do anything as they had no proof. This went on for about 2 weeks, until I craved in under intense pressure from my parents and I owned up and gave it back. The school disco was a week away and my mum didnt allow me to go, i cried all night:lol:

Never stolen anything since and looking back on it now, pretty disgusted at what I did, but we all learn these lessons. I was a right little trouble maker when I was younger, I held the record every year for the most detentions, once year hit 35...not bad for primary school ha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports