Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening One and All

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Good thanks, just finding it tough having to wait a further 2 and a bit months for the new season to start. I havn't been this excited about a new season for a while. Do you get to see many albion games?

Oct 24, 2007
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Good thanks, just finding it tough having to wait a further 2 and a bit months for the new season to start. I havn't been this excited about a new season for a while. Do you get to see many albion games?

I got to 9 nines last season it wasn't until the Yeovil game until I saw them win. I'm cautiously looking forward to next season. It will be very interesting to see what type of player we'll be able to attract. A few new central midfielders and a decent winger would be excellent.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
You see TS you did it the wrong way. I am from East Kent (born Margate lived in Ramsgate & Deal until I was 15) and still have famly down there.

But I moved to Horsham and I have to say I now what I prefer

Sussex is where its is at .. more money... better scenery and crucially far less chavs!!!

Oh and the Albion!:thumbsup:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Yeah, the midfield needs a lot of work! I'll settle for finishing anywhere in the top half next season and then push for promotion the following season.

I only go to away games at present but will deffo get a season ticket for the first season at Falmer :falmer:

Oct 24, 2007
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
You see TS you did it the wrong way. I am from East Kent (born Margate lived in Ramsgate & Deal until I was 15) and still have famly down there.

But I moved to Horsham and I have to say I now what I prefer

Sussex is where its is at .. more money... better scenery and crucially far less chavs!!!

Oh and the Albion!:thumbsup:

I certainly miss Sussex, but not Crawley, although it was good being between Brighton and London for football and gigs. It takes flippin nearly 2 hours by train to get to London which is the one thing I hate about living down here.

Oct 24, 2007
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Yeah, the midfield needs a lot of work! I'll settle for finishing anywhere in the top half next season and then push for promotion the following season.

I only go to away games at present but will deffo get a season ticket for the first season at Falmer :falmer:

I agree, top half is the aim play offs etc would be a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here