Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evans sacked after defeat ?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I actually don't dislike him but I heard a tale about why he was sacked from Rotherham job and if true......Very bad Boy

oh tell the fuggin story wiv the names changed to protect the guilty or shut the fukup you utter tart

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reports that Cellino FLOUNCED out at half time. Management not allowed to speak to the media after the game. I'd actually be surprised if Jabba is still in the hotseat come Saturday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I actually don't dislike him but I heard a tale about why he was sacked from Rotherham job and if true......Very bad Boy
Well he got a suspended jail sentance when managing Boston Utd for financial issues, so he's got previous form.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
steve-evans.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The assistant manager did come out and give an interview - but it was too late for the Sky Cameras. It's on the Sky website.

Problem with the very short time at the end of the Championship games, it doesn't give the managers much chance to rip their players a new one.

The chairman did flounce off though - as confirmed by the interview above.

Unfortunately couldn't get of work tonight - but I enjoyed the game on SKY. Those "unfortunate" enough to be at the game will have missed the bizarre bit at the end when CH just walked into the middle of Hollway giving a post match summary like Eamonn Andrews

Lovely telly - CH got to see the penalty for the first time on the monitor just as Holloway was saying it was harsh.

They were obviously waiting till the last minute for Evans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw sky sports tweeting that Evans had been instructed not to speak to them, and initially thought sacked, but then thought Cellino might be protesting Sky again.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Manager no show for after match interview and his team didn't turn up for the first half I think they're taking this boycotting thing to far.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Could anybody read what was on those placards the visiting supporters were holding up at the beginning of the match? I forgot to take my binoculars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here