Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Evan's on fire... your defence is terrified"

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Seeing as we have taken the Freed from Desire song and everyone is absolutely loving it inside the ground and changing room .... perhaps we need to personalise the song to one of our upcoming stars!!

"Evan's on fire
Your defence is terrified"
Etc etc

RDZ obviously loves this song and Evan is banging the goals in.

Shall we get this going? Is it a reasonable suggestion? Perhaps start at Aston Villa on Sunday

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seeing as we have taken the Freed from Desire song and everyone is absolutely loving it inside the ground and changing room .... perhaps we need to personalise the song to one of our upcoming stars!!

"Evan's on fire
Your defence is terrified"
Etc etc

RDZ obviously loves this song and Evan is banging the goals in.

Shall we get this going? Is it a reasonable suggestion? Perhaps start at Aston Villa on Sunday
Nah, needs three syllables…..En-Ci-so‘s on fire…….

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Depending on who scores, it can be Evan or Enciso on fire.
Either way the defence is terrified.

North stand was singing Enciso last night or least G block was.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nah, needs three syllables…..En-Ci-so‘s on fire…….
Needs 2! Freed from desire = 5
Evan’s on fire = 5 because fire is sang as 2 to sound like original innit

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
And yet the original was only two syllables - Will Grigg’s on fire!

The Wigan fan that made that chant up deserves royalties it’s so widely used these days!
I thought it was Northern Ireland fans who made that up in an international match for Grigg, and Wigan took it?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
They need their own songs, isn’t fair that we do solly, solly march and hey undav

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
True

Whatever name we use i really think we need to personalise this song starting at the last game of the season

This song is here to stay and RDZ loves it so lets make some easy words for them all to use

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
True

Whatever name we use i really think we need to personalise this song starting at the last game of the season

This song is here to stay and RDZ loves it so lets make some easy words for them all to use

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Nah. It's for the while team. If we personalise it it sounds like we're all singing to one player after the game. What if he has an absolute stinker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here