Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren Pledges please for a memorial stone for him at Falmer.

Monies received:

Paypal £300.84 + US$7.73
Cheque £10.00
Cash £20.00
Bank transfers £95.00

So, about £430 received.

The stone is in the region of £100.

Bozza,
Realise these monies were donated specifically donated for Warren's memorial stone but the excess might enable us to fund something similar for Bobby Smith/Mel Hopkins/Norman Wisdom? Just a thought.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I personally wouldn't object to the excess going to REMF as later this year will be the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Perhaps a poll is in order , Bozza ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Through a connection I've made since Evan passed away, I know that Evan's family have supported a brain related charity in Canada. Additionally, we have learned that Evan has been a big supporter of the REMF.

My suggestion would be that we split the excess and make donations to both deserving causes.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
:thumbsup:

Any thoughts on the inscription on the stone Bozza, be nice to incorperate his NSC name and his signature of NSC poker Champion 2010

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
:thumbsup:

Any thoughts on the inscription on the stone Bozza, be nice to incorperate his NSC name and his signature of NSC poker Champion 2010

HS, with all respect, I wonder if mentioning poker on the brick would necessarily be the right thing to do, seeing as a lot of the people who chipped in ( see what I did there ) don't play the NSC poker, or some might actually be anti gambling.:eek:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only 2 lines of 16 characters are permitted, so it would have to be something very concise, such as:

Evan Warren, RIP
From all at NSC

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gets my vote and splitting the remaining money

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Through a connection I've made since Evan passed away, I know that Evan's family have supported a brain related charity in Canada. Additionally, we have learned that Evan has been a big supporter of the REMF.

My suggestion would be that we split the excess and make donations to both deserving causes.

Nice idea

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I asked Fisons to donate the book auction money (£55) directly to REMF, so please take this into account when splitting the donations.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
£10 from me Bozza, if it isn't too late to contribute? Can I send you a cheque please?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Spliting between the two is a fantastic idea Darren :). I dont know if you have the direct email to the parents or not. But when the time comes if youd like it so you can email them about the donations and such just let me know alright?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here