Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evan Warren Pledges please for a memorial stone for him at Falmer.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Donation sent. RIP Evan

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
£5 from me too, please.

I'll PM Bozza to sort out getting money across.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£10 paid by Paypal

wacko

Jan 30, 2011
Swindon (former Brummy)
Hello all I'm new on here Peever pointed me in your direction so please don't shoot,I come in peace I'm a member of Avillafan.com and got on very well with Evan. Now i have been a member of the Villa forum for quite a few years and lived in Birmingham my whole life up until four years ago, I was also a Villa season ticket holder. Now Evan joined our board awhile back and obviously i become aware he was a big Brighton fan, Now as i said i lived in Brum up until four years back and over the past four years i have lived in Swindon town in Wiltshire, I'm sure you all are very familiar with this place :) Now the last two years i have had a season ticket at Swindon due to it being local to me and I'm a big believer in football in the community (backing your local side) but i will be honest I'm still a very big Aston Villa fan :) I approached Evan one day as i had watched Brighton play at Swindon a few times and we just hit it off we sent each other PM'S nearly every day on the forum and he was such a laugh. Then the last email i sent him i did not get a reply from but Peever did contact me as he said he was on his computer the night i sent the message and it was bad news. I'm going to miss Evan alot as he did bring a laugh to my day no matter what the circumstances, I'm sure you will all miss him to as he had a great personality, Now i would like to donate to this brick and i would also like to ask how the fund situation is with this as if more will be needed please feel free to get in touch as i hope we can get his memorial at the ground he was so excited about.

Thank you for your time guys if you would like to contact me please feel free to message me and good luck with the FA cup i hope you do well and im pretty sure you will go up this year! you deserve it!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Hello all I'm new on here Peever pointed me in your direction so please don't shoot,I come in peace I'm a member of Avillafan.com and got on very well with Evan. Now i have been a member of the Villa forum for quite a few years and lived in Birmingham my whole life up until four years ago, I was also a Villa season ticket holder. Now Evan joined our board awhile back and obviously i become aware he was a big Brighton fan, Now as i said i lived in Brum up until four years back and over the past four years i have lived in Swindon town in Wiltshire, I'm sure you all are very familiar with this place :) Now the last two years i have had a season ticket at Swindon due to it being local to me and I'm a big believer in football in the community (backing your local side) but i will be honest I'm still a very big Aston Villa fan :) I approached Evan one day as i had watched Brighton play at Swindon a few times and we just hit it off we sent each other PM'S nearly every day on the forum and he was such a laugh. Then the last email i sent him i did not get a reply from but Peever did contact me as he said he was on his computer the night i sent the message and it was bad news. I'm going to miss Evan alot as he did bring a laugh to my day no matter what the circumstances, I'm sure you will all miss him to as he had a great personality, Now i would like to donate to this brick and i would also like to ask how the fund situation is with this as if more will be needed please feel free to get in touch as i hope we can get his memorial at the ground he was so excited about.

Thank you for your time guys if you would like to contact me please feel free to message me and good luck with the FA cup i hope you do well and im pretty sure you will go up this year! you deserve it!

Just to clarify a wee bit, Evan joined the board Wacko and I both use as I mentioned it one night while out for a pint. Always posting funny images, having a wind up from time to time and just generally taking the piss out of everyone. Brought many laughs to the board and he will be missed from there as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What I have received to date is...

Paypal £280.84 + US$7.73 *
Cheque £10.00
Cash £20.00
Bank transfers £70.00

So, we're closing in on £400 raised to date.

(* - Sam's payments have got into a muddle with Paypal and 2 lots of £10.56 are currently on hold - I'm not sure if either or both of these are included in this total)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Good effort folks.

Just wondering Bozza: how much will the memorial stone for Evan be?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Monies received:

Paypal £300.84 + US$7.73
Cheque £10.00
Cash £20.00
Bank transfers £95.00

So, about £430 received.

The stone is in the region of £100.