Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He said that in a very jokingly way. He was laughing as he said it. I’d be surprised if we kept hold of Evan for 5 years. Funny how subsequent articles about that comment came out trying to make it seem like PB said that with any seriousness.
This - can't believe the number of people taking what he said literally.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The only chances of Evan Ferguson still being here in FIVE years' time are:

1. He gets a big injury that massively stalls his career.

2. He doesn't develop further, and ends up not being nearly as good as people expect.

3. He's left us, failed, and come back again!
4. We win the treble with Ferguson banging in a hat trick in the Champions League final (against Chelsea)

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We need to backup last years finish or beat it or we will get picked apart next summer.
Definitely truth in this. Might be catastrophism but crikey if we have a poor season it's feeding season.
Luckily I think if we get a couple more in we could do even better this year. Seen nothing in the opening rounds of games to be that fearful of (except for Wolves, not expecting much Sunday).

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Pretty sure you're absolutely wrong on that score. But what do either of us know eh? :shrug:
Pretty sure I'm not - his dad is a very level-headed, experienced ex-footballer who, in his currently job, noted for working with people in a constructive way. It would be completely out of character for him to dictate to Evan what he should and shouldn't do. He didn't dictate to Evan that he had to pick Brighton over Liverpool. He will definitely talk to Evan and advise him on what to do - but there is no way I could see the guy dictate to Evan whether or not he should accept a big money transfer anywhere.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

albionite

May 20, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here