Attachments

• A41953DD-DDF9-427E-90D0-22E2D86FAB6A.jpeg
    A41953DD-DDF9-427E-90D0-22E2D86FAB6A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a pity Connolly didn't have this young mans attitude, application and dedication to his craft. They'd both been given the same opportunities at a similar age, yet their career paths have gone on such wildly different trajectories.
A real shame we couldn't have had both these young irish strikers in our armoury. At least one of them clearly had his head screwed on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sky sports Italia are going round the grounds, all they spoke about was Evan Ferguson - this is all a bit mentals!!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'm actually nervous for him watching this,last season playing in the U21s,tonight facing one of the best teams in the world,and he's one of our players,just a incredible story.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's on ViaPlay.

Ferguson not really in the game at the moment. It's all France in the Irish half.

Great support in Dublin tonight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Plenty of options on the firestick.....update using the 3 white dots then load with epg.
personally im watching RTE2 go to the Irish folder and scroll down
No firestick. :(
Bloody Virgin media only showing the Netherlands and Gibraltar playing defence vs. attack, as if that's any sort of consolation!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No firestick. :(
Bloody Virgin media only showing the Netherlands and Gibraltar playing defence vs. attack, as if that's any sort of consolation!
If you want to watch the Euros they are on ViaPlay. It's a Virgin add on. I pay £11.99 a month (canx whenever). I love the Euros so it's always good for international months.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
French think they'll stroll this. Think again...

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cheers, but I'm already being rinsed by Virgin media!
Not sure how much they are now, but I pay £69 a month for phone, broadband and Sky/BT Sports.

Had an unusual call today. I was told to ring retentions to remove ViaPlay for the end of the month and the automated message said sorry to hear about leaving, press 1 to get a £10 discount for the next six months. Waiting for the email confirmation, but I had no intention of leaving, just removing ViaPlay.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Fair play Ireland, they are working so hard!

Our boy is going to be shattered, might be a game for Welbeck to start this Saturday.

On another note, I didn’t appreciate until tonight quite how irritating it was hearing an American say Kylian Mbappe so often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here