Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
2-2. Looks like the Irish national team had their 30 minutes of fun for this year and are now back to basics with losses and draws against the 10 worst national teams in Europe.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Young Irish team here - 8 of the 11 are 24 or under - they will make mistakes.

Of course it would help if they actually had a compentent coach on the sideline.

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
2-2. Looks like the Irish national team had their 30 minutes of fun for this year and are now back to basics with losses and draws against the 10 worst national teams in Europe.
Haha incredible to be 2-2 here.
But if you watch some of our freak results recently there is always some random 30 yard worldie. It is kinda scary. Poor defending for the 2nd and Doherty an idiot for 1st but we are not blessed at the moment 🤣

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Haha incredible to be 2-2 here.
But if you watch some of our freak results there is always some random 30 yard worldie. It is kinda scary. Poor defending for the 2nd and Doherty an idiot for 1st but we are not blessed at the moment 🤣
Lucky for Latvia yes, incredible.. no. Should be more dominant against this opposition. That Browne/Molumby midfield is not going to take you to any tournaments.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Did the commentator actually say Evan is the man everybody's come to see as they went off for half time?

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
Lucky for Latvia yes, incredible.. no. Should be more dominant against this opposition. That Browne/Molumby midfield are not going to take you to any tournaments.
I don't mean on the balance of play just in general we are 2-2 with Latvia. Browne shouldn't even be in the squad i can't stand him as a player. It will be Cullen who is actually a very nice player. We are probably playing 5 or 6 here that won't play.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I don't mean on the balance of play just in general we are 2-2 with Latvia. Browne shouldn't even be in the squad i can't stand him as a player. It will be Cullen who is actually a very nice player. We are probably playing 5 or 6 here that won't play.
Browne will probably play because Kenny will only play one striker against France and four in midfiled - Hendrick, Browne, Cullen and Molumby. Idah will probably start up front if he is fit - he will be there to hold up the ball. But Smallbone and Ferguson should be starting.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Need to give him a new contract so his transfer fee goes up as he will be poached by one of the mega clubs in the summer
I was speaking to an Irish journalist today who reckons his family are very happy for him to stay with us, because they know he's getting good coaching and being looked after.

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
Browne will probably play because Kenny will only play one striker against France and four in midfiled - Hendrick, Browne, Cullen and Molumby. Idah will probably start up front if he is fit - he will be there to hold up the ball. But Smallbone and Ferguson should be starting.
Possibly. Either way it really doesn't matter. Kenny will be gone after this campaign.. at the end or before the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here