[Albion] Evan Ferguson: The making of Brighton forward who could develop into a £100m player

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
As someone who doesn’t like Kane as an individual I find it hard to say this but Ferguson reminds me so much of Kane as a player - he is also equally as good as a playmaker as a number 9.
Let's hope that he doesn't pick up any of his less admirable 'skills'.

Saw a graphic on Sky showing we had 10 goals scored by teenagers this season - next highest was 3. Staggering.
More than the other 19 clubs put together.
Screenshot_20230523-144411.png

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
The bloke is crap, terrible touch. All of his finishes have been lucky. He is slow, no idea what he is doing and I've heard he is a nightmare to manage on and off the pitch. Always in the pub. And likes a fag or 30 a day.

"Big" clubs should stay well clear.

Does that cover it?

And he can't pass his driving test!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The bloke is crap, terrible touch. All of his finishes have been lucky. He is slow, no idea what he is doing and I've heard he is a nightmare to manage on and off the pitch. Always in the pub. And likes a fag or 30 a day.

"Big" clubs should stay well clear.

Does that cover it?
I think you’re confusing him with Connolly?

Edit: ooops. just seen @Bozza has already done this gag.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Terrible attitude, give Evan a loan spell at Bognor for a bit.

The same move to Nyewood Lane clearly made Lewis Dunk into an international player.

#GreenArmy

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Apparently on Monday he joined in with the U13 academy boys training session. No Billy Big Bollocks from him which is great to see.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apparently on Monday he joined in with the U13 academy boys training session. No Billy Big Bollocks from him which is great to see.
He wants to pick on someone his own size.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As someone who doesn’t like Kane as an individual I find it hard to say this but Ferguson reminds me so much of Kane as a player - he is also equally as good as a playmaker as a number 9.
Reminds me more of Shearer. One thing's for sure, he's a much better player at this age than Kane was. Very exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports