Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Euros Wembley question

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How easy is it to go between sections if you have tickets in different areas? And do they make you go in seat allocated ?

Ta in advance

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Obviously restricted by tiers, but you can get around the concourses on the same level. Stewards at entry to each block vary, they weren’t checking at earlier games - but Germany game with increased capacity they were insisting on checking most fans… I’d guess with even bigger capacity they’ll likely be stricter and of course you may be sat in someone else’s seat anyway…

That said 6 of us with seats in different areas all managed to be pretty much together for the Germany game

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Obviously restricted by tiers, but you can get around the concourses on the same level. Stewards at entry to each block vary, they weren’t checking at earlier games - but Germany game with increased capacity they were insisting on checking most fans… I’d guess with even bigger capacity they’ll likely be stricter and of course you may be sat in someone else’s seat anyway…

That said 6 of us with seats in different areas all managed to be pretty much together for the Germany game
Cheers !! Sounds reasonably promising.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

SAC

May 21, 2014
Just borrow some tickets from people around you, go out to meet your mates and then go back in with these tickets. Easier when not all seats are allocated and only possible in areas where everyone stands.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just borrow some tickets from people around you, go out to meet your mates and then go back in with these tickets. Easier when not all seats are allocated and only possible in areas where everyone stands.

I believe all tickets are all e tickets on your phone. There may be small minority that have had to print them (if that is an option) but you'd be lucky to find them in a 60k crowd.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What about covid test results? can you do a home.kit and then send result via NHS website and get a text or do you actually have to download NHS app , verify identity(can take up to a week ?!?)and then register results ?

Seems like a bit of a ball ache

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What about covid test results? can you do a home.kit and then send result via NHS website and get a text or do you actually have to download NHS app , verify identity(can take up to a week ?!?)and then register results ?

Seems like a bit of a ball ache

Home kit and send result , use the text / email as proof to get in. Or NHS app proof of both vaccines + 2 weeks

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Screenshot your mates ticket, then if on the same level you can easily get into his block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here