Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro's travel plans

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
If people are having problems with accommodation look at homeaway.co.uk I booked an apartment for 4 yesterday for £156 for two nights over this weekend!

Also, if anyone wants to buy England tickets for the Russia game I have 6 CAT 1 tickets available if any interest

If people are having problems with accommodation look at homeaway.co.uk I booked an apartment for 4 yesterday for £156 for two nights over this weekend!

Also, if anyone wants to buy England tickets for the Russia game I have 6 CAT 1 tickets available if any interest

Face value? Otherwise they'll kick off on here! I've got a couple of Ireland Sweden I'm hoping to make a relatively small profit to cover the disappointment of my wife n kid who can no longer go, to give em a day out, with that in mind they are not for sale on here

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Face value? Otherwise they'll kick off on here! I've got a couple of Ireland Sweden I'm hoping to make a relatively small profit to cover the disappointment of my wife n kid who can no longer go, to give em a day out, with that in mind they are not for sale on here

At Cat1 you'd better hope they are face value !

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here's to a safe trip to everyone going.

Seconded.Hope the weather is great,the flics aren't obnoxious for a change,the beer is cold,and we win!

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Myself, two more Seagulls and a Hibs (?!) fan are driving down to Pont Sainte Maxence near Chantilly next Wednesday, via Calais. Getting the train back up to Lens the following day for the Wales game and then we have two more games at the Parc des Princes. Can't wait.

I was in Montreuill sur Mer ( a small town in Pas de Calais)yesterday and they were putting up a big screen in the town square, so the supposed French apathy may be a regional thing ? Besides the French are indifferent about EVERYTHING, apart from industrial action, cheese and taking the whole of August off.

As for accommodation, we're staying in a big **** off castle, so that should cover security as well.

Got a camper van with four friends, cost for 12 days was £600 so at £150 for that amount of time we've got a bargain - obviously we still have to pay for camp sites (Ferry cost £35 return)

Dover to Calais and then staying in Troyes before heading down to Marseille for the game before driving back up the country via stops in Dijon and Paris for the game in Lens (but we are staying in Lille)

Anyone sees a red camper van with an Brighton / England flag - then that is me.

We've got two Brighton, 1 Fulham, 1 Charlton and 1 Leicester STH - so a really good mix.

Looks like you have been done mate with the other 4 only paying £112.50 each???

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Quick 36 hours in Bordeaux for Ireland v Belgium, flying to Toulouse and train over.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We have seven games in two weeks, starting with the opening game in Paris.
The fun started this evening when we were informed of the cancellation of our BA flight tomorrow from Heathrow to Paris. Fortunately we were able to book on the next departure. We're then on the train from Paris to Lille and the train from Lille to Lyon. Then an easyJet flight from Lyon to Bordeaux and finally easyJet from Bordeaux to Gatwick.
3 flights, 2 trains, 13 nights accommodation and seven Cat 1 tickets have ended with a total cost of just £1500.
Luckily we had our tickets allocated before the draw and so we managed to get flights and accommodation very cheaply.

We just need to hope the weather improves, the air traffic controllers and train staff stop striking and the terrorists are unsuccessful.
There's always the beer.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It's going to be a busy few weeks. Eurostar to Paris tomorrow, train to Marseille on Saturday, back to Paris on the overnighter after the Russia game and Eurostar home Sunday. Then back to Paris again on Wednesday, train to Lens on Thursday, Eurostar home after the Wales game. TV ly to Geneva on Monday morning, train across to St Etienne and fly home from Basel on Tuesday

Didn't bother applying for a second round ticket so if England get through then the fun and games of sorting out the knockout stages can begin with the quarter finals

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011

Face value of the tickets is €145 each

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]740885029396611072[/tweet]

There may be trouble ahead...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here