Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] European Union flag-burning protest.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
He was probably just suggesting that if you decide to become a member of the EDL, NF, BNP, etc then you might not have a brilliant mind; that there could be a degree of mutual exclusivity going on. There will be those who disagree with this.

would the point that they may not have such brilliant minds be that they share view's that he takes a personal disliking to, yet had the very same lot shared his view's they'ed all be considered intelligent..
in other words he is an ignorant git for suggesting such b*llocks..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
leave him be mate he's building a bigger hole for himself:wink:

Oh yeah? What hole is that numpty?
Im guessing you have not comprehended what people are talking about. Again.
Hows this years MFE preparations for the 'St Georges Day' shuffle in Brighton btw? hahaha
Anyway, tell me about this 'hole'.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I agree with the flag burning comment I prefer a bit of creativity although dressing up is going a bit to far.

213oe38.jpg

Im not sure he has really put that much of an effort in,i mean he has the hat and the flag right but thats about it

he looks like he has turned up to a mass rally and realised its just him and 300 press

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Oh yeah? What hole is that numpty?
Im guessing you have not comprehended what people are talking about. Again.
Hows this years MFE preparations for the 'St Georges Day' shuffle in Brighton btw? hahaha
Anyway, tell me about this 'hole'.

what are you on about St George's Day for when gay pride is more up your street:sick:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
so much so the Americans were falling over themselves to get hold of them
The Americans were after the scientists, not the SS.

.......... KEEP UP AT THE BACK:dunce:
You're so far behind that the people behind you are lapping you. Again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the scientists were working for the SS ffs :whistle:
They didn't have a choice.

The point I responded to was that the 'SS oversaw the most brilliant scientific research program in history' - presumably that's referring to the German war effort (as the US research program used German scientist, but it wasn't overseen by the SS), and I simply pointed out that their brilliant war research program didn't stop them losing the war, so perhaps wasn't so brilliant after all.

Jan 30, 2008

The point I responded to was that the 'SS oversaw the most brilliant scientific research program in history' - presumably that's referring to the German war effort (as the US research program used German scientist, but it wasn't overseen by the SS), and I simply pointed out that their brilliant war research program didn't stop them losing the war, so perhaps wasn't so brilliant after all.
spin it how you want :wink:
regards
DR

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The usual bollocks from you then. Yes, so a number of different groups, some unsavoury, support Brexit. Likewise some unsavoury groups support violence in Brighton city centre .... like the group you support !!!

The OP did call the flag burner a Nazi .... he may or may not be but there is no evidence he is.

No I didn't.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

i couldn't care less if they were any good at their jobs or not, what's enough for me is they are horrible nazi bas^tards.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Not only didn't prevent a loss, probably contributed to it by diverting resources. Not sure really what is being claimed as so brilliant, rocket technology is fairly simple stuff compared with Manhattan project, they did at most a couple of years early research, easily duplicated and caught up on if you missed it. Real advancement in rocket tech and its role in space exploration came with advances in electronics and the transistor, miniaturising the equipment to control the rockets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here