LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
She's probably saying the same to her mates right now

LOL

Good news and bad news

We aren’t going…. We both get to watch the game live

Bad news…reason being granddaughter was hurt at their local playground today and after a visit to a local small injury clinic we’ve decided its best her Mummy stay at home

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
LOL

Good news and bad news

Bad news…reason being granddaughter was hurt at their local playground today and after a visit to a local small injury clinic we’ve decided its best her Mummy stay at home

Yay, enjoy the game together:thumbsup: and I hope the littl 'un recovers soon!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
LOL

Good news and bad news

Hope the gd is fine, but get round to your daughter's with a six pack. You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The refereeing is so laughably bad. I’m not a big “yay my team, boo everyone else” guy but she has got three wrong so far. Pretty dire

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fran Kirby is lightning slow. She’s Groß without the entertainment of the turn. Slows every attack down.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sounds like it could be Kevin Friend.

As a referee myself (of colour) but nowhere near this level, I cringe at the match control of many officials in the women’s game. My assessor wouldn’t be kind if I were middling this game. Shocking 15 minutes of officiating to be fair

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In fact, if I could find a bookmaker taking such an obscure bet, I’d slap £50 down right now on a red card. I can just feel it in my bones

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fran Kirby is lightning slow. She’s Groß without the entertainment of the turn. Slows every attack down.
I have to agree with this. You just dread her getting it on the counter. She'd stop and put her foot on the ball when we attack with a 3 on 3.

Mind you, Ellen White is just as painful to watch. The female Chris Wood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports