Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EUROPE CONFIRMED!!!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Never once in my 51 years supporting the Albion, thought this moment would EVER happen. I considered it so unlikely that I didn't even idly daydream. Incredible. I was so proud of the club this afternoon. Especially as we have spent relatively small amounts so haven't simply done a Man City or Newcastle. Thank you Tony Bloom!

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Having updated it by filling in a few of the blanks, it's even more mental!

AC Milan...Villareal...Monaco...Eintract Frankfurt... :drool:
I'd love to go to Monaco, but Stade Louis II is tiny. Would have to speak to some Lille fans about ticket allotment for away teams.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Some possible teams for us to face in the Group Stage:

Braga or Sporting CP
Toulouse
SC Freiburg
or Union Berlin
Fiorentina
(if they beat West Ham in the Conference Final)

And some others if they get through the Playoff Rounds:

PSV Eindhoven
Sturm Graz
Antwerp
PAOK
or Olympiacos
Slavia Prague
I was in Freiburg in February, stunning little medieval city, would be great to go back there. Although they'll be tough to beat. And I'm in Toulouse next week, so maybe there will be some serendipity there too.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Why? Mathematically, we’ll be in Europe regardless - whether it is Europa League or Europa Conference?!
I was only kidding .we’ve got Europa. And by the way there’s a massive difference between that and conference.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Why was De Zerbi saying at the end that we need one more point for Europa league (not conference) surely unless we leak a ton of goals in the next two games we are in the Europa league?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Why was De Zerbi saying at the end that we need one more point for Europa league (not conference) surely unless we leak a ton of goals in the next two games we are in the Europa league?
Probably sounds a bit better than saying "we need to not lose 10-0 to City on Wednesday"... 😬

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How much are the hookers there?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So we stay focused, and not out on the piss like when we blew the Championship title.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
It would be superb if we could get something on Wednesday and go to Villa with 6th done and zero pressure on us. I would LOVE us to beat Villa and see them finish 8th, the time wasting, injury feigning, ‘low block’ bunch of tits.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Some possible teams for us to face in the Group Stage:

Braga or Sporting CP
Toulouse
SC Freiburg
or Union Berlin
Fiorentina
(if they beat West Ham in the Conference Final)

And some others if they get through the Playoff Rounds:

PSV Eindhoven
Sturm Graz
Antwerp
PAOK
or Olympiacos
Slavia Prague
Slavia Prague will work nicely as 90 min or so down the road from me. if the UEFA blazers can sort an 18:45 kick off so I can get home at a reasonable time, I'd be obliged. Ta muchly x

Unless Union Berlin implode next Saturday, they'll be heading to the CL, so more likely Freiburg. Eintract Frankfurt will be in EL too as they are in the German Cup final against RB Leipzig. The latter are clear in 3rd place so assured a CL spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here