Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] europa league tickets

L12345

Oct 24, 2023
can anyone tell me how many tickets are left for the europa league home game. can buy in 2 weeks time and want to know thanks

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I did a rough count - around 1,500 by the looks of it. North Stand is sold out, most available tickets are in East Upper and West Upper

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
About 1300

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You’ve got more chance of the bear shitting in the woods becoming Pope than tickets being available in 2 weeks!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
can anyone tell me how many tickets are left for the europa league home game. can buy in 2 weeks time and want to know thanks
From 16th an Albion+ holder can get you a ticket. Might a few left by then

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm really tempted to go either E1I or S1G for this one to be closer to the away fans, on the basis that we may draw a team who's fans are somewhat clamorous.

I won't go South if we're planning to open up more blocks between that and them; has anyone done a Europa match in E1 H/I and is it as good as I suspect it may be?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I've been in East Upper F block which is fine. Close enough to the away fans to get the experience but still close enough to the halfway line to get a good balanced view (if you're old enough to hanker after that sort of thing).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dare say the ticket exchange will open at some point for those who assume they've missed out. Always somebody that finds they can no longer make it to the game - any game - as the date approaches
The club has, to my knowledge, never offered an exchange facility for single game one-off tickets, which these are.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm really tempted to go either E1I or S1G for this one to be closer to the away fans, on the basis that we may draw a team who's fans are somewhat clamorous.

I won't go South if we're planning to open up more blocks between that and them; has anyone done a Europa match in E1 H/I and is it as good as I suspect it may be?
I was in S block for the AEK home match, not the best view but there's a good bunch of fans in there and virtually no wait for beer/food/toilets. I think it would be my go to for future matches when tickets are available. Last time I was West Upper I found the wait at the kiosks a bit painful.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I was in S block for the AEK home match, not the best view but there's a good bunch of fans in there and virtually no wait for beer/food/toilets. I think it would be my go to for future matches when tickets are available. Last time I was West Upper I found the wait at the kiosks a bit painful.
SW corner blocks are perfect for that reason, virtually zero wait for food, drink or bogs....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
SW corner blocks are perfect for that reason, virtually zero wait for food, drink or bogs....
For some reason I thought it would be full of comps and JCL's but there was a great bunch of fans and a decent atmosphere. I've never been served so fast or had such a relaxed prostate.... I celebrated by drinking and peeing twice as much as usual ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here