[Brighton] Europa league fixtures released

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Can I re-sell one of the tickets I've purchased? Can't make 1 of the games
I think I saw something about the club setting up a ticket exchange similar to Premier League … but details to follow. I’m also interested in this as can’t make home game against AEK sadly 😔

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
well I can make 2 of the 3 home games then. gutted I'll miss Ajax
Exactly the same.

That was the one I really wanted to do, but is there ever a better example of beggars can’t be choosers ha.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Looks like standard LGW to Amsterdam flight is £68.99 - but flying out on the day of the game has shot right up already!

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 09.05.03.png

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Wanted to be their for our first game at least so just booked flights from Heathrow to Marseille!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Is anyone wants a flight to Athens leaving Gatwick Wednesday 8am returning Sunday evening at 9pm for £267 which includes a £55 name change let me know via DM. Got excited and booked for a mate who didn’t want to go 🤦‍♂️

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Flights to Amsterdam for the 9th out and 10th back are quite ridiculous now. Look at Eurostar or even drive over via euro tunnel. But Amsterdam not car friendly I believe!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ajax booked via Eurostar

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Can someone remind of the ruled about the 3 match home bundle if you cant make a game?

Appreciate you take the early risk for maximum savings but the little ones have school holidays for one home game

So does that seat just go empty? Or is there an exchange/resale opportunity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports