Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa League final: Sevilla v Roma

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There isn't another country in the world who has exported trouble to the extent of England has and in particular fans of the England national team.If you think different then you know jack

You are the pizza eating, dope smoking, knife weilding, antisemitic racist d1ck in disguise and I claim my £5.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Threats and psychological terror are just as bad as violence but you already know that.Right
See my earlier response. Both are bad and unwarranted.
Violence is less preferable to me, and arguably provokes more psychological distress, see Taylor’s family.

I have more control if threats are made via social media, I just block them or come off it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tammy Abraham could be the first player to win all 3 UEFA competitions
He didn’t play in the semi or the final. Isn’t it a bit of a stretch to say he’s won the Champions League?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
You are the pizza eating, dope smoking, knife weilding, antisemitic racist d1ck in disguise and I claim my £5.
I'm always impressed by ignorant people who cannot string together a civilised counter argument but instead resort to playground insults.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
That was some time ago…..

The reputation remains, but it is just reputation…..

Roma and Seville during the game were both a disgrace, Mourinho should be banned, and as for the Roma supporters attacking Taylor, absolutely shameful.

I certainly don’t recall English football fans attacking a ref and his family at the airport……. a new low IMO.

However, Fiorentina vs West Ham could easily erupt next week, especially if Firenze come for a punch up.
So West Ham fans covered themselves in glory at the end of the day but the English media are not too interested. English fans doing what English fans do best.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So West Ham fans covered themselves in glory at the end of the day but the English media are not too interested. English fans doing what English fans do best.
And the Italian fans attacking them in the street? Which was a lot worse.

It certainly wasn’t anything like the riots of the 80s. The vast majority were impeccable, so actually nothing like it at all……

Stupidity, which was quickly stopped. Not great behaviour though I agree, but you keep pushing your narrative.

Edit - Fiorentina fans also through the plastic beer glasses as well, they just didn’t connect. Not that this makes it right, but just that there was equally poor behaviour.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here