Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League fans' forum transcription

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
*EDIT*

Seems a lot of wishful thinking with regard to exchange/sharing of tickets bought in the 3 match pack. Doubt it will happen.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Sorted (so far) joined a queue and within half hour was in and purchased. There is an option to print at home. I havent got a printer but can find a friend to print these for me, The strange thing is the confirmation email says:

"Your items are attached to this email as pdf documents. If they are match tickets, please print out them out for the relevant game"

AND
"Tickets for Europa League Three Match Packs will not be sent out until after the group stage draw on Friday 1st September."

Im assuming the latter but for the dyslexic in me im struggling with this

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
*EDIT*

Seems a lot of wishful thinking with regard to exchange/sharing of tickets bought in the 3 match pack. Doubt it will happen.

Agreed. The benefit is the low price for it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Agreed. The benefit is the low price for it.
Also it is 3 individual tickets (like 3 away or cup tickets) not a mini season ticket so doubt the club would want the admin of facilitating transfers.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Visas
You don’t need a visa to enter Israel as a tourist. On entry, visitors are granted permission to stay for a period of up to 3 months. ??

Also Haifa airport is 17 Min drive from stadium. Tel Aviv airport 1 hour

And I've spoken to a few people now who have said customs are fine in Israel
Haifa Airport, you can’t fly from the UK to, most of this research comes from someone who did it with another team. I don’t drive so will do it on public transport, but thank you for this anyway.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

mile oak

May 21, 2023
*EDIT*

I doubt it too but perhaps if the club can see demand they rather have bums on sets than more empty seats. Interestingly to note the train travel isnt included with these tickets and I think it was £7.50 in total for 3 games to print at home.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Checking the dates of the matches I can't do two of the six. Of course these might both be away fixtures but sods law says that I'll manage to get a three-match pack, and can't do two-thirds! :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
At 10 am big queue and wait
By 11 am queue had gone and I was in, out and finished in three minutes*
There's no hurry, and plenty of tickets will be available for individual matches. If really keen, then if not already signed up, MyAlbion+ is worth considering.

*Wedding night memories

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Appreciate the transcript, did cover pretty much everything.

Understand the club's stance on away travel, particularly as it's the first time in Europe. Let them focus on getting the team etc... to away grounds, imagine that's enough of a nightmare by itself!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
At 10 am big queue and wait
By 11 am queue had gone and I was in, out and finished in three minutes*
There's no hurry, and plenty of tickets will be available for individual matches. If really keen, then if not already signed up, MyAlbion+ is worth considering.

*Wedding night memories
You've speeded up in the meantime, we'll all assume :thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Checking the dates of the matches I can't do two of the six. Of course these might both be away fixtures but sods law says that I'll manage to get a three-match pack, and can't do two-thirds! :lolol:

Same.

I'll buy individual match tickets for the games I can get to.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
15 Aug is the end of the window when STH can guarantee their own seats via the 3 match pack if they so wish so I guess that’s why it’s referenced.

I doubt whether it’s because it’s the Feast of the Assumption if that’s what you were wondering

just seen Bozza’s answer
feast of the assumption - which school did you go to?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
That's certainly my take, With all games being school nights, I expect some child STH won't take up their seats either.
Had a quick cross reference of the school calendar before buying juniors this morning

Looks to be a game week during half term and also a game week on the day before they break up for Xmas

Assuming a sequence of alternate home and away fixtures at least one of these will be a home game which means 100% he will go to one and we will have to see above the others.

As others had suggested, I wouldn’t be surprised that an exchange becomes available when home games sell out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
True neither would I. On the plus side getting to Haifa is easy - fly to Tel Aviv then coach or train there . BA , EasyJet or Al El all very safe airlines .
Unless you’re Jewish don’t fly El Al unless you like being treated like a third class citizen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here