Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League fans' forum transcription

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Surely the only people to blame for any gaps are those that have bought tickets to something they can't attend?
Not really since no one knows which dates are home matches and the deal is good even for 2 matches anyway. We know we can't do one but still worth it we think.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
TW - will tickets include parking or transport?
PB - We can’t say yet, as we don’t know who we’re playing, when we’re playing and transport conditions (srrikes) etc
Don't understand the reply above. Why does it matter who we are playing and when, in regards to including travel.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Been with them a couple of times. On one of those, kid you not, I had to drop my trousers behind a screen at the boarding gate while a security guard waved a metal detector over my pants.

Luckily, no Prince Albert.
I’m in! That sounds well cool

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Haha. The other thing they did - maybe still do - is take your hand luggage off you until you board. And if you’re in a group, you get the third degree when leaving the country about where you’ve been, who you’ve seen etc. They split you up in the queue and ask questions - then all the security people get together and chat about it, presumably to check the answers tally.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Jeez, this thread is embarrassing (not the thread content itself). Some of the drivel he answers given his seniority is amazing.

We're worried about keeping Caiceido, but we are punching above our weight keeping Barber. What he's doing here and not at a Champions League club, or at a Fortune 500 company always astounds me. Barber is our 'MVP'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here