Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Draw

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Apologies, as I know it's probably covered elsewhere, but when the fixtures are known with the set dates, did the club say they will release all games for sale at the same time, or will it be drip drip for each one? Thinking about the away matches - will we have to wait a few weeks before the final away group game goes on sale?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You know, UEFA really ought to create a website or something where you can find this information. If not, other interested parties could publicise too. And then, someone ought to come up with a search engine, where you could query and find websites detailing this information. In the absence of all those, I suppose you could start a thread on a chat site and wait for others to answer. Just a thought. Anyway, when are the games? :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Apologies, as I know it's probably covered elsewhere, but when the fixtures are known with the set dates, did the club say they will release all games for sale at the same time, or will it be drip drip for each one? Thinking about the away matches - will we have to wait a few weeks before the final away group game goes on sale?
Kevo, keep calm and carry on. All will be revealed, and if you’ve lots of money, you’ll secure a ticket someone. That’s how football has always worked. Scrub that. Humanity has worked!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
All three home games are already on sale, and have been for a couple of weeks now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
All three home games are already on sale, and have been for a couple of weeks now.
Yeah, was really thinking about the away games (have bought the block ticket)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Never known it to be at 8 or 9 am before ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here