Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Draw

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is 1st September 9am CET, is that 8am our time?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Is 1st September 9am CET, is that 8am our time?
Is that definitely the actual draw time rather than the following: "Seedings, any groupings and the procedures will be available from 09:00 CET on the day of each draw"? Isnt the normal draw time around 11.00? I havent a clue - just asking.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Surely the fixtures will already be planned out?

It’s not like the CL that have both Tues and Wed, we all play Thursday so once all four teams are drawn in order?

Group whatever
1 vs 2
3 vs 4 etc
On the designated dates and then just reverse the fixtures for the second half of the group.

Jimmy Grimble

I looked into last years fixtures and it seems like the group matches follow one of these orders:

HAAHHA
AHHAAH
HAHAHA
AHAHAH

I also think that match 3 and 4 are the reverse of each either.

I did this hoping I might be able to work out the likelihood of which date might be an away game but it didn’t exactly help!

I’d be interested to know how the club negotiate the fixtures; I imagine they would want home league fixtures after away European matches if they could. Our first league fixture after group game 1 is Bournemouth at home, so I’m gambling on the club trying to get an away game first up…

Edit: the first four group games are all followed by home games so maybe not!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Are we sure it's not 11.00?
Screenshot_20230822_164700_Chrome.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is that definitely the actual draw time rather than the following: "Seedings, any groupings and the procedures will be available from 09:00 CET on the day of each draw"? Isnt the normal draw time around 11.00? I havent a clue - just asking.
I’m sure I’ve read what you’ve posted on the Eoropa League website

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I looked into last years fixtures and it seems like the group matches follow one of these orders:

HAAHHA
AHHAAH
HAHAHA
AHAHAH

I also think that match 3 and 4 are the reverse of each either.

I did this hoping I might be able to work out the likelihood of which date might be an away game but it didn’t exactly help!

I’d be interested to know how the club negotiate the fixtures; I imagine they would want home league fixtures after away European matches if they could. Our first league fixture after group game 1 is Bournemouth at home, so I’m gambling on the club trying to get an away game first up…

Edit: the first four group games are all followed by home games so maybe not!
Are you in pain?
Are you having a laugh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here