Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League away screenings

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was looking for a thread on this but can't seem to find one.

Did anyone go to the 'pie and pint' screenings at the Amex for Marseille and Ajax? How was it - good atmos? £15 seems good value if you get a pie and a pint chucked in.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just read on another thread that you get banned for that!
As someone who was on the receiving end of a FULL PINT after Simon scored in the Damn - this is no bad thing!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Was looking for a thread on this but can't seem to find one.

Did anyone go to the 'pie and pint' screenings at the Amex for Marseille and Ajax? How was it - good atmos? £15 seems good value if you get a pie and a pint chucked in.
Not been to any of the previous screenings, my first one will be the Athens game. Very much looking forward to it.
I would've gone anyway but the pie and pint is a nice sweetener.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I was wondering about the screenings too. Anyone on here go to them and were they any good?

I'm hoping to get to the Athens screening if it's still on.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was wondering about the screenings too. Anyone on here go to them and were they any good?

I'm hoping to get to the Athens screening if it's still on.
I'm not local so probably won't go, but I think it could be great to watch with a bunch of other Albion fans - esp given if we win we defo qualify for at least the play offs.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
……you get a pie and a pint chucked in.
As someone has already pointed out the beer will get you a ban….but as for the pie, I think that WAS harsh

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here