Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Away Games

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Personally, I think that's a bit hopeful! After a few hoolies turn up for the first European home game a lot of bobblehatters and families will be put off imho.
No. We are taking our hard core only. Baguettes, Flic-combs and flares (available in regular sizes or tight-fitting) will be handed out at the ports for what is likely to become an INVASION.

It will be MASSIVE. More massive than Wednesday. Who are massive. Only this will be bigger.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Reckon 3k
I see you 3k and raise you 5k
mel gibson poker GIF

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
So it seems many Albion fans are reluctant to travel to the Midi...

In other words, an Albion+ member living abroad with few points has a chance of landing a ticket for the game in Marseille?

I received the club email to put my name in the draw; and as a French-Canadian, I wouldn't have to worry about being harassed by the locals. Might make a 1-week vacation out of it, maybe even catch the Oct. 8 match vs Liverpool...

Am I reading the situation correctly?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm spending whatever is necessary to get to Amsterdam and Athens, with or without tickets.
Not ideal .
Do You reckon there won’t be enough Ajax away tickets to go round ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So it seems many Albion fans are reluctant to travel to the Midi...

In other words, an Albion+ member living abroad with few points has a chance of landing a ticket for the game in Marseille?

I received the club email to put my name in the draw; and as a French-Canadian, I wouldn't have to worry about being harassed by the locals. Might make a 1-week vacation out of it, maybe even catch the Oct. 8 match vs Liverpool...

Am I reading the situation correctly?

Zero chance it goes to members I’d say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here