Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League - Away game tickets.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
That's probably the only game I won't even bother trying to get a ticket for. I'll be Top Tier in the others I think.
Similar, very committed to all others, just can't see a way that I'll be able to get there and back for a reasonable price and without using a big chunk of annual leave up.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Similar, very committed to all others, just can't see a way that I'll be able to get there and back for a reasonable price and without using a big chunk of annual leave up.
Think if Baku was drawn there would be club charters organised. There are no UK direct flights

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Think if Baku was drawn there would be club charters organised. There are no UK direct flights
There are just every other day so you'd have to go on the Tuesday and come back on the Saturday.

Also it really isn't as simple you are making it sound. I don't think the club would have enough time and given they haven't done it for any other games I think it's highly unlikely they would for this.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, agree with that - how many will book flights etc. perhaps not knowing if they have enough points if we only have small allocation?
I think about 173 people will do that. Or maybe 174.

Yes, definitely 173 to 174.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't think there would be sufficient time to organise charters. The flight options seem to involve a change via Istanbul.
As BA are already giving Brighton fans 20% discount on flights, maybe BHAFC have been in contact with them. A plane or two already allocated for March 7th but they just don't know the destination yet. Friday morning they ring Baku or wherever and book a slot. 🙂

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
As BA are already giving Brighton fans 20% discount on flights, maybe BHAFC have been in contact with them. A plane or two already allocated for March 7th but they just don't know the destination yet. Friday morning they ring Baku or wherever and book a slot. 🙂

Are they ? How do you access the 20% discount?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

It's a lovely idea, but I don't think it is quite as simple as that!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Petty much got used to the idea of not getting to an away Europa match as I hardly do any away games so way down on points. Think my only hope would be Milan for biggest allocation.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With everyone having spreadsheets for all the transport options surely it's not too hard for the club to say what the cut off point is regarding loyalty points.
For instance, anyone who was in the top tier for Luton knows they are guaranteed a ticket for every game except Sparta Praha, and even then at 970 tickets they should be OK.
Anyone in the top tier for a 3000 ticket EPL game are guaranteed tickets to 5 grounds (Roma, Milan, Benfica, Qarabag & Marseille).
It's those grounds inbetween, the 1500 to 3000 seats, that will keep many waiting to book flights.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
Petty much got used to the idea of not getting to an away Europa match as I hardly do any away games so way down on points. Think my only hope would be Milan for biggest allocation.
Marseillle went to members and didn't even sell out. Any of the big allocations you should be fine. I think people over estimate how many people can/want to travel

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Marseillle went to members and didn't even sell out. Any of the big allocations you should be fine. I think people over estimate how many people can/want to travel
Disagree. Marseille was followed by two more guaranteed away games so people were less inclined to travel down there. I think many people could only afford 1 of 3 and opted for Amsterdam given our numbers out there. Also, the amount of people racking up loyalty points suggests high demand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here