Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League - Away game tickets.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Feyenoord gone. No 🍄 in the last 16 then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lisbon - 18 degrees sunny, small chance of rain.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I think I’m out too, to be honest. Just doing the sums, money’s one thing, I can usually find it for something I want to do badly enough, but it’s time off I’m short of.
If and I appreciate it’s a big IF, if we get to the semis or even the final I don’t want to run out of holiday/lieu days too early, and here’s another one, what IF we stay in seventh and get into the conference? It’ll still be the same holiday year and personally I’d hate to miss out on a trip to the arse end of Norway or a little jolly to Tirana.

Am I planning ahead too much on something that probably won’t happen?

Should I just go for it as we might well get knocked out and not qualify next season either?

or does my “dilemma” strike a chord and/or make sense?

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
It's like Christmas morning, exciting!
my order of preference.
1) AC Milan (Seagulls in the San Siro!!!)
2) Roma (I love Rome)
3) Benfica or Sporting (never been, heard Lisbon is lovely)
4) Sparta Praha (love Prague)
5) SC Freiburg (Black forest gateaux from the source!)
6) Qarabag FK (how often do you get a reason to go to Azerbaijan?!?)
7) Marseille (apparently the answer to the previous question for Marseille is twice - but I didn't go last time)

my wallet says Lisbon or Prague ... but poverty is something I can get over if we are ever not in Europe.
Like last time I have no chance of a ticket up front, so mostly going just for the Vibes (and the sneaky off chance of sitting on my hands in the home end again).

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I think I’m out too, to be honest. Just doing the sums, money’s one thing, I can usually find it for something I want to do badly enough, but it’s time off I’m short of.
If and I appreciate it’s a big IF, if we get to the semis or even the final I don’t want to run out of holiday/lieu days too early, and here’s another one, what IF we stay in seventh and get into the conference? It’ll still be the same holiday year and personally I’d hate to miss out on a trip to the arse end of Norway or a little jolly to Tirana.

Should I just go for it as we might well get knocked out and not qualify next season either?

Have you not heard of calling in sick?!?! (several weeks in advance)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Personally I think you should go for it if draw is kind, we could be in the San Siro!, and regardless opposition, we may not be in R8 or Europe next season.

Personally I'm not going to Baku, I've been to Marseille so jurys out/not sure, I won't get a ticket for Prague as too small allocation.

The others, game on!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here