Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League - Away game tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Pre registration now open yet?

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 09.21.13.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Club has confirmed that the Sporting game is the one that gets moved to Tuesday or Wednesday if we get them, and pre-registration opens straight after today's draw.
Website says Tuesday now. No mention of Wednesday.

edit… it says Tuesday on the all you need to know page. Tuesday/Wednesday on the pre-registration page.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Website says Tuesday now. No mention of Wednesday.

edit… it says Tuesday on the all you need to know page. Tuesday/Wednesday on the pre-registration page.
I highlighted to them the difference between their comms and UEFA's.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Club has confirmed that the Sporting game is the one that gets moved to Tuesday or Wednesday if we get them, and pre-registration opens straight after today's draw.
Where did they say that?

"Please note that due to the city clash between SL Benfica and Sporting Clube de Portugal, and in order to respect the sporting criteria of the competition (both teams have to play the first leg of their respective round of 16 ties at home), one of the two first-leg matches will be played on Tuesday 5 March."

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Where did they say that?

"Please note that due to the city clash between SL Benfica and Sporting Clube de Portugal, and in order to respect the sporting criteria of the competition (both teams have to play the first leg of their respective round of 16 ties at home), one of the two first-leg matches will be played on Tuesday 5 March."

And on the pre-registration page it says:

"Supporters should note that UEFA have indicated that in the event of both Sporting Lisbon and Benfica progressing to the round of 16, and Albion being drawn against Sporting Lisbon, the away leg would be played on either Tuesday 5 or Wednesday 6 March."

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
For me the 8 teams we could face in the draw seem to fall fairly neatly into 4 sets of two. We have a 1 in 4 chance of having a tough match in Italy, Roma or Milan. A 1 in 4 chance of a perhaps not quite as tough match in Portugal, Sporting or Benfica. A 1 in 4 chance of easier on the pitch but somewhere we would rather not go, Qarabag or Marseille. Finally a 1 in 4 chance of probably easiest on the pitch and somewhere i have never been Freiburg or Prague.
All now in the hands of the footballing gods, so are we feeling lucky?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For me the 8 teams we could face in the draw seem to fall fairly neatly into 4 sets of two. We have a 1 in 4 chance of having a tough match in Italy, Roma or Milan. A 1 in 4 chance of a perhaps not quite as tough match in Portugal, Sporting or Benfica. A 1 in 4 chance of easier on the pitch but somewhere we would rather not go, Qarabag or Marseille. Finally a 1 in 4 chance of probably easiest on the pitch and somewhere i have never been Freiburg or Prague.
All now in the hands of the footballing gods, so are we feeling lucky?
rod-stewart-findlay-marks.gif

Que sera sera

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
And on the pre-registration page it says:

"Supporters should note that UEFA have indicated that in the event of both Sporting Lisbon and Benfica progressing to the round of 16, and Albion being drawn against Sporting Lisbon, the away leg would be played on either Tuesday 5 or Wednesday 6 March."
On uefa website it says it’s definitely on the Tuesday 5th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here