[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Possibly…….maybe we’ll know more after tonight but I’d imagine the three-pack has at least some discount so the gap may not be that large
Barber said there is no exchange as there is discount applied…did you not read that bit then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My lifelong ambition has been to see the Albion in Europe. I would pay whatever they asked, but £65 for my over 65 package is an absolute no brainer. Whether I get to an away game is another story, but I would love it if I could.
Ooooh. I didn’t see the over 65 bit. Excellent. Will go for that

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove

I just checked the dates the games will be played. Assume 'tough titties' if you can't make a certain date? I probably can't make two of the dates listed so, would have to hope that we are playing away for those dates? Presume the ticket exchange might operate so that a sell back could be an option?

When are the 2023/24 Europa League group stage matches? I

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023
Ticket exchange will not be available for these tickets

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
My two questions would be:
1. What will the price be for match by match tickets? £30 instead of £25 for the cheap seats?
2. Do we get loyalty points for buying? Do we get more for buying the 3 match pack? This could open a can of worms!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1. What will the price be for match by match tickets? £30 instead of £25 for the cheap seats?
2. Do we get loyalty points for buying? Do we get more for buying the 3 match pack? This could open a can of worms!
It will be the same for points if you buy a cup ticket won’t it?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How much will 2 home tickets be compared to the same seats in a 3 ticket pack?
I can't get to the 5th & 6th games and will therefore miss the last home game in Nov/Dec.

So, can I purchase 2 single tickets tomorrow or could my season ticket seat be purchased by someone else if I don't buy the 3 match pack?
No only the 3 match pack is on sale tomorrow so yes your season ticket seat could be taken by someone else. Individual tickets presumably on sale once dates and opposition are known.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Probably better off asking the club than on here as that info isn’t available yet.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'll buy the 3 pack as it appears I'll be unable to buy my own seat for only two games individually.

If I have read the clubs announcement correctly after 16th August all seats become available to displaced season ticket holders and MyAlbion+ members. Is that how others understand the announcement?

It will be a shame if we can't donate it back to the club to give to a charity. It would be nice for the seat to at least be filled free of charge when our game is televised across the world.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If I have read the clubs announcement correctly after 16th August all seats become available to displaced season ticket holders and MyAlbion+ members. Is that how others understand the announcement?

Yes that’s what the webpage says.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Thing is the deadline for buying expires before you’ll know who the opposition will be.
Yes, that’s my point. Without knowing who the opponents are, it’s a tricky decision.

I'll probably end up waiting until after Sept 1 to see who we get, and dates. Unlike some, I don’t think the games will be an instant sell-out, if they sell out at all. It means I’ll probably end up not going to all three which I’m relaxed about.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I can't wait for the Fans Forum. I'm all set!

So Brighton are in Europe
It really is a treat
But will some Johnny Come Lately
Be taking up my seat

I've followed the team for 40 years
I've cheered a lot and shed some tears
My place at the Amex
Should be guaranteed
Not up for grabs
Or sold for greed

So come on Paul Barber
OBE
Sort out the system
It's all about ME.

Oh and can I say thank you to Roberto De Zerbi for everything you've done but why don't we leave more players up front for corners?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports