Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Like that would make any difference to what will be the club's ever sortie into Europe? You either want to be part of that journey or you don't shirley?
Whilst I agree with you, the person I quoted said they weren't sure if they'd want their seat in ESU without knowing who the away fans might be. They'll only know that after the tickets have gone off sale!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Hoping our first game on 21st September is an away game in a very difficult place to get to as I'm away on holiday.

Worse case scenario is I'll be paying £85 for two home games ... still great value.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Has someone moved Falmer station for the Europa League games?? :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 15.50.09.png

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Whilst I agree with you, the person I quoted said they weren't sure if they'd want their seat in ESU without knowing who the away fans might be. They'll only know that after the tickets have gone off sale!
I've the same problem.
Hats off to the club for the price but I'm 10 seats away from the 200 in East Upper. Understand they will be the F&F tickets but how are they going to segragate them. Can only imagine using one of the two entrances, but that now means 95% of the East Upper using one entrance / exit which must be against the law. There is a disabled area in there as well.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I've the same problem.
Hats off to the club for the price but I'm 10 seats away from the 200 in East Upper. Understand they will be the F&F tickets but how are they going to segragate them. Can only imagine using one of the two entrances, but that now means 95% of the East Upper using one entrance / exit which must be against the law. There is a disabled area in there as well.
Assume they won't segregate them

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Great pricing by the club and good to get the home game ticketing all sorted early on

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Reading some of the threads already appearing, think I'll give the briefing this evening a miss.

It's going to full of idiots asking idiotic questions.

Can we play on a Wednesday as Thursday is my bingo night and Sundays my wife cooks a roast?
Will there be a light show?
etc etc

Edit should have started the questions, Hi I'm Stan from Peacehaven Season Ticket holder for 102 years.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Few grey areas in this.

Am I reading this right in that someone else can log in tomorrow morning at 10 and buy our 1901 seats for all 3 games if we’re not quick enough?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Few grey areas in this.

Am I reading this right in that someone else can log in tomorrow morning at 10 and buy our 1901 seats for all 3 games if we’re not quick enough?
No - you get first dibs. Someone else can only buy them if you've chosen not to do so.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Few grey areas in this.

No you (and everyone else) has 9 days to buy their own seats before it goes to displaced season ticket holders.

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove
not a bad price except if you buy the 3 match ticket you won’t be allowed to put it on the ticket exchange if you can’t go.

Below is a reply from PBOBE.

“The 3 match pack, which attracts a discount, is specifically designed for people who are able to commit to all 3 matches regardless of the date. We do not plan to operate the ticket exchange for the package as the cost will negate the discount provided.”

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Reading some of the threads already appearing, think I'll give the briefing this evening a miss.

It's going to full of idiots asking idiotic questions.

Can we play on a Wednesday as Thursday is my bingo night and Sundays my wife cooks a roast?
Will there be a light show?
etc etc

Edit should have started the questions, Hi I'm Stan from Peacehaven Season Ticket holder for 102 years.
Yep all of the above delivered through the medium of a shit poem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here