Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just tried to bag my pack and I have a choice of 65+ or 65+ b/c. Same price. Anyone know the difference?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bagged my seat and it took about three minutes. It’s fair to say that that was five hours and fifty seven minutes less than queuing up around the Goldstone for a ticket for the FA Cup Final replay back in 1983. :lolol:
I was chatting to Jack Straw about that only yesterday and how, for some prestige games, we had to attend reserve matches!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was chatting to Jack Straw about that only yesterday and how, for some prestige games, we had to attend reserve matches!!!
Sack the board.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I’m taking a take measure on Saturday to see if this extra 10cm will make much of a difference, it seems to matter more to the missus than me

el punal

You’re not wrong! To get tickets for the FA Cup 4th Round tie against Chelsea back in 1967 you had to gain admission for the Albion reserve game against Notts County. It was a bit naughty as you were paying twice. Anyway there was a crowd or rather an attendance of 22,000+/- . Most fans fans buggered off as soon as they got their Chelsea cup ticket. Now that really was a case of “pre-tendance”!

mile oak

May 21, 2023
"so if you do not collect tickets that you order you may face sanctions when buying the next away game."

is it really fair what the club are saying? Bit OTT isnt it? I doubt anyone shellsout for tickets and intentionally doesnt go. Its a bit more than the declaration of intent then cant or decide not to follow through.

Thoughts?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Apologies if already asked, but I guess we won't know whether the match on 22nd Sept is home or away until the draw is made? ie there is no protocol who plays at home first?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Apologies if already asked, but I guess we won't know whether the match on 22nd Sept is home or away until the draw is made? ie there is no protocol who plays at home first?
That is correct. Dates of the home and away fixtures won't be announced until after the draw on 1st September.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Reminder for MyAlbion members, our window has SLAMMED open.

Thought there would be a queue to get on the ticket site and a load of single seats but yeah, not the case. Took 30 secs to get the seats exactly where I wanted them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here