Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro Millions

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Too late, the winning ticket is already in my posession.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Over 100 000 000/1 to get the right combination :ohmy:

Makes me a tad over 33 000 000/1 to bags the loot, with my billet trois :smile:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
yeeeaahh! I've won!! I'm off to buy whitehawk and get Zamora and Murray to play up front for £100K a week.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I didn't think it started till 11:20? The time it's on BBC 1?

It's drawn in Paris I believe, and a lot earlier than we get it on TV. You have to check the Millionaire Raffle on the official site though, or on BBC at silly o'clock :smile:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who actually does this?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Who actually does this?

people who want to change their lives and ignore the statistical improbability of winning anything in the "tax on dreams".

yup, wasted £20 myself, with nothing to show for it but a few minutes day-dream of being able to tell my VP to stick my job.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
people who want to change their lives and ignore the statistical improbability of winning anything in the "tax on dreams".

yup, wasted £20 myself, with nothing to show for it but a few minutes day-dream of being able to tell my VP to stick my job.

So when you say 'ignore the statistical improbability of winning anything in the tax on dreams' you mean throwing money down the drain week on week?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
So when you say 'ignore the statistical improbability of winning anything in the tax on dreams' you mean throwing money down the drain week on week?

Yes, exactly that. It's financially more sound not spending the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here