Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro knockout stage - Italy v Spain, winner plays Germany

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Peresic and Rakitic were excellent going forward, and behind them the old warhorse Srna, who seems to have been around forever, is still such a presence in that team. Croatia will take some stopping going by that performance.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's just not get beaten by Hungary / Iceland / Portugal / Austria first.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
When it gets to last 8 i would more in favour of it turning into a draw from a hat scenario.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let's just not get beaten by Hungary / Iceland / Portugal / Austria first.

I hope we play Portugal. Genuinely. Sick of smaller teams parking the bus against us. We haven't properly seen the England team at the Euros yet, still feels like qualifying so far.

Need a team to actually come at us and leave gaps for Vardy to be of any use.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
So Portugal (possibly), France, Germany seems like a likely route to the final! In the unlikely event that we pulled that off we'd probably then crash and burn to Wales in the final!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Yes they are in same side if draw, that's why one of them will now be a good EW bet, take your pick? My money going on Croatia but a sneaky £5 (£2.50 ew) on Wales as well at 33/1

I put £20 each way on Croatia before the tournament. Was shitting it on Saturday morning when I thought they may get thrown out for throwing flares onto the pitch and fighting in the stands. Hopefully now the fans will realise they've got a seriously good chance of going a long, long way and possibly winning it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well worth putting an EW on Croatia, Belguim or even Wales(33/1) now
One of them will now definitely make the final

Well Greece won the thing in 2004 despite being dreadfully dull and plodding throughout and scoring about half a dozen goals in the entire tournament, all of them from corners. Wales are the FLAIR team of this tournament and well worth an each way bet :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It would be quite satisfying to beat Portugal on penalties with Ronaldo missing the all important one.

We'd beat Portugal in 90 minutes based on both sides current form.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I put £20 each way on Croatia before the tournament. Was shitting it on Saturday morning when I thought they may get thrown out for throwing flares onto the pitch and fighting in the stands. Hopefully now the fans will realise they've got a seriously good chance of going a long, long way and possibly winning it.

I had a tenner on them to win. Because I had a free bet, I put another tenner on Italy, there's a reasonable chance they both could contest the final. I could have done with an easier draw for Italy though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not a betting man but Croatia should give you a decent run for your money.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You've got more faith than I have.

We've dominated 3 games against 3 sides who have not tried whatsoever to win. We've had no chance to play our proper game yet still looked decent. Vardy would have a MASSIVE party against their dreadful defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here