Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro Elections...Use your vote

Who are/would you vote for next Thursday?

• Labour

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Tory

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Green

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • BNP(Ergh)!

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • UK Independent Party

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
As you all know the boring Euro elections are coming next week and I feel this is a perfect opportunity to scare Big John into giving us the Stadium.

I, like others I know, am a labour supporter and have been for ever, but am seriously thinking about not voting for them for the first time at the elections next week.

I am surprised that no one connected to the club has not put themselves up as candidate in the Lewes & Brighton wards as I would have thought that they would have got loads of votes.

Let me know what u think....if u can keep awake long enough after reading this thread!

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
At least you can vote i am in the postal vote trial area and still awaiting my form they are f***ing useless.

is this a conspiracy to stop people voting against labour?

Apathy in voting yeah right i want to and cant:eek:

supaseagull said:
I am surprised that no one connected to the club has not put themselves up as candidate in the Lewes & Brighton wards as I would have thought that they would have got loads of votes.
I'm not at all surprised.

There are NO local elections in Brighton & Hove or Lewes.

The fixtures are out later this summer, btw.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Phaedrus said:
How strange; UKIP and Greens tieing so far. Green for me. Shame on the Nazi-By-The-Back-Door UKIP/BNP supporters. Don't believe the hype.

Prey tell why if we don't want our country run by Brussels why we are Nazis?

Last edited:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
ben andrews girlfriend said:
anyone but the conservatives, the ukip and the bnp obviously!

My thoughts exactly. However, up here I can't vote for Labour, absolutely no chance of getting in and won't go for lib dem because of the politics to do with pikeys in my area. So..green it is.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Arthur said:

It doesn't make you a Nazi but it let's the psuedo-fascists in power if you support them. They have nothing positive to offer. I am anti a Euro Federal State too but I firmly believe the right wing parties will do nothing but damage for this country.

Mr.C; I don't believe anyone's hype. I vote on conviction alone. If your conviction says vote BNP or UKIP then so be it.

Phaedrus said:
It doesn't make you a Nazi but it let's the psuedo-fascists in power if you support them. They have nothing positive to offer. I am anti a Euro Federal State too but I firmly believe the right wing parties will do nothing but damage for this country.

Mr.C; I don't believe anyone's hype. I vote on conviction alone. If your conviction says vote BNP or UKIP then so be it.
I am still working through what each party has to offer before making an informed decision :)

If you are anti Euro Federal State then one of the worst things you can do is vote Labour (at any point).

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Mr C said:
I am still working through what each party has to offer before making an informed decision :)

If you are anti Euro Federal State then one of the worst things you can do is vote Labour (at any point).

That's why I'm voting Green in the Euro's and spoiling my ballot paper in the nationals.

Glad you're weighing up your options.

dippy2449

May 24, 2004
Norfolk
HAS ANYONE THOUGHT

I may be in a deep world of political intrigue but if JP was to reject the bid before the elections he knows it would do his local MEP's some serious damage. He could however approve the bid and boost there vote. Maybe he will wait until a few days before the vote to announce approval, if on the other hand he remains silent until after the vote, and rely on the usual voters apathy and then deal the stinging blow he will have lost nothing.
I for one would support labour as a one off thank you, local issues are far more important than the remoteness of Brussels. Being highly synical what does it matter, whoevers gets in are only going to fly buisiness class to Brussels, sign in for 5 mins and agree that bananas should be yellow, collect £175 for there duty frees and be home by teatime.

Last edited:

Re: HAS ANYONE THOUGHT

dippy2449 said:
I may be in a deep world of political intrigue but if JP was to reject the bid before the elections he knows it would do his local MEP's some serious damage. He could however approve the bid and boost there vote. Maybe he will wait until a few days before the vote to announce approval, if on the other hand he remains silent until after the vote, and rely on the usual voters apathy and then deal the stinging blow he will have lost nothing.
I for one would support labour as a one off thank you, local issues are far more important than the remoteness of Brussels. Being highly synical what does it matter, whoevers gets in are only going to fly buisiness class to Brussels, sign in for 5 mins and agree that bananas should be yellow, collect £175 for there duty frees and be home by teatime.
If you really believe that then surely it's time to get rid of the EU in its present form?
???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'll be on holiday so wont be voting . . . .quite frankly thats a good cop out because theyre all lying scum.

Arthur said:

I think the generalisation there is that the BNP are racist (like the nazis) and the UKIP are elitist (like the nazis) and in no way does that represent anywhere near a majority of the populus and is why people consider them as a potentially dangerous bunch of extremists. which is exactly what they are IMHO

thay also base their whol agenda on almost personal issues, very few minority parties would have a clue how to run a country . . . .and that is fact, especially given the major parties cant do it properly either !!!

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
Not being funny, contorversial or racist but Labour agreed to an open door policy on immigration which means 75 MILLION PEOPLE can waltz into our country and i wonder who will foot the bill for this tax payer no doubt therefore i will be voting UKIP or another right party on June 10th

Dandyman

In London village.
Fridge Man said:
Not being funny, contorversial or racist but Labour agreed to an open door policy on immigration which means 75 MILLION PEOPLE can waltz into our country and i wonder who will foot the bill for this tax payer no doubt therefore i will be voting UKIP or another right party on June 10th

I assume you mean the enlargement of the EU. Despite the predictions of the gutter press my friends in Poland seem to be able to resist the temptation to give up their home, car, job, family to move in next door to retards like you.

Fridge Man said:

Yes I can see that 75million strong horde battering down our doors as we speak. The notion that this country is flooded by millions of foreigners all demanding money out of our pockets is totally false. And if you really believe that this is going to happen then I suggest you find another source of information other than the pages of the daily mail and daily express.

FYI this country is over 95% white, it is not being overrun by little brown men from far afield. Most of those who do come here, come to work either legally or illegally if the authorities don't allow them in. These are people who know what real poverty, and fear are. A lot more than those of us fortunate enough to have been born in free country where opportunities abound for those who want to take them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here