Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro bets

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just a word of warning to anyone who took up any of the Ladbrokes enhanced odds offers. I just had to phone them up as they only paid standard odds (7/4) on France to reach the final instead of the very generous 6/1 offer. All sorted now but worth checking for anyone who did similar.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All my bets crashed and burned pathetically.

However I gave each of my teenage lads a token £3 stake to choose a few bets each, and my oldest put a MASSIVE £1 @ 21/1 on France winners / Greizmann TGS.

That's looking pretty strong

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had a cheeky bluey on a France / Minnesota Twins double last night, came in @6/1.

That's tonights chinky snorted.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
All my bets crashed and burned pathetically.

However I gave each of my teenage lads a token £3 stake to choose a few bets each, and my oldest put a MASSIVE £1 @ 21/1 on France winners / Greizmann TGS.

That's looking pretty strong

I've still got a tenna on France to win outright, which I did with Sky Bet to obtain their £3 free bet promo. They stinted me however as I had already don the same for England first (i know) and its one promo per person!

Greizmann is a good shout for TGS

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I need Ronaldo to score 4 goals (TGS) and Portugal to win, that would return £380. Looks unlikely but you never know.

All other bets are gone gone gone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I need Ronaldo to score 4 goals (TGS) and Portugal to win, that would return £380. Looks unlikely but you never know.

All other bets are gone gone gone.

Ronaldo is three behind Griezmann, but I think has more assists, so if he scored THREE he would get the Golden Boot from UEFA. I guess the bookies would call a tie on actual FGS though - so you'll get half of your winnings if he gets a hat-trick*

*and Portugal win
**and Griezmann doesn't score again
***and Payet doesn't score three
****and Giroud doesn't score three...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
France to win is still on. so £80 or so.

Giroud is E/W for me. As top scorer now looks gone, I'm assuming if giroud is tied with 3 or 4 players in 2nd place then the E/W odds are split between the amount of players on the same goals?

Basically my E/W odds are something like 3.5/1. If 3 players are on the same goals then do I actually only get 1/1 roughly?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Ronaldo is three behind Griezmann, but I think has more assists, so if he scored THREE he would get the Golden Boot from UEFA. I guess the bookies would call a tie on actual FGS though - so you'll get half of your winnings if he gets a hat-trick*

*and Portugal win
**and Griezmann doesn't score again
***and Payet doesn't score three
****and Giroud doesn't score three...

350.png

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
All mine are gone after Germany losing. Will still have a flutter on the final no doubt.

Muller and Kane were top shouts for Golden Boot by me haha!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Giroud is E/W for me. As top scorer now looks gone, I'm assuming if giroud is tied with 3 or 4 players in 2nd place then the E/W odds are split between the amount of players on the same goals?

Basically my E/W odds are something like 3.5/1. If 3 players are on the same goals then do I actually only get 1/1 roughly?

That depends what constituted 'E/W' at your bookie. It may have been 'first four places' for example, in which case any of Giroud / Payet / Ronaldo that reached FOUR goals would pay out the full E/W odds. If they stay on THREE there is definitely some splitting of the odds to do, as its more than just those three players - Bale and Morata got three as well. Maybe one more, as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here