Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2020 (now 2021) dates revealed

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Through UEFA or The FA ? If the FA they've still not confirmed anything yet

UEFA.

Problem is the email address registered is an account I can't access anymore.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Has anyone that had cancelled tickets for the final or semi been offered them back now that the capacity has increased?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I've just managed to get 4 Cat 1s for next Tuesday on the UEFA site.

God that site is bad, on each page load I was getting between 1 and 4 cat options with various numbers in the drop down. Keep getting told no availability for whatever I put in. Managed to get it to work with 2 Cat 1s only to go and pay to find I had 4 Cat 1s in my basket. Had the email confirmation and the money has gone out of my account. So happy days!

Better ask my boss if I can have the afternoon off now.

[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] FYI

Thanks for mention. I have the Covid so currently out of contention...

Has anyone that had cancelled tickets for the final or semi been offered them back now that the capacity has increased?

Yes, right now (for semi)....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This ticket portal is crap!

I have 4 tickets for the Tuesday semi which I kept in the ballot but it is now offering me the chance to buy more......but not for the Wednesday semi (which England will be in should they get there).

I lost my Cat 1 final ticket in the ballot but can now buy cat 3 tickets of which I've bought 3 and still have a bit of change from the original cat 1 ticket.

And get well soon [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION]

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No notification from UEFA but I went on the ticket website this morning and was able to get 4 tickets for the final at the same price I originally paid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here